cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once you gather the 8 brush, talk to Simon and Andy, they will drop the pick axe.
yea they should but walkthrough shows things in bit wrong order than game does, had to go back to school and watch valerie leaving and then talking to her which should have happened before going to woods to build trap and going back to woods to talk andy.

yts1083

May 28, 2017
which patch?
He means the incest patch. Probably someone uploaded an already patched version, looking at the file it supposedly replaces, it has those names and more, so patch is probably outdated and the game is fine without it.

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
Well,i just have finished the game. I can say well job done there. Sequel named Treasure of Nadia i am playing every new update. I like the story,like the graphics,animations...I hope you will create one day a game without that paranormal events. I am maybe not qualified to critics but i am that one person who is playing this erotic games all the time,i am following every third or fourth game on this site (the best ones only). I am commenting here only as a player,addicted one to be honest.So...I would appreciate an answer from NLT about a time when will they lunch some ...Normal, not paranormal game,about simple people,family,colleagues. That is something i expect from NLT team,you have great animations,great stories,awsomenest is something you never miss in games. Just a little bit earth happening,simple people...I hope you understand me. English is not my native language,google translate helped me a bit. I think all erotic gamers who seriously takes and playes siriously content from game creators like NLT is,are waiting with tendance something like that. I dont mind story tales,paranormal,sci fi...But i think WE need something refreshing,something natural. Greeting from Serbia folks. Sorry for long text,i had to do it. You are just great NLT.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He means the incest patch. Probably someone uploaded an already patched version, looking at the file it supposedly replaces, it has those names and more, so patch is probably outdated and the game is fine without it.
incest would quite weird in this game since most femmes are 2-3 times older than mc and only 2 are sameish ages and 1 is bit older so unless is fan of fucking own (mc's) grandmas/aunts then no need for incest patch.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Does anybody know what this is and what I should do to make sure it doesn't get any worse? View attachment 573989
This indicates that you have a an edited names.txt file. In other words you probably have the incest patch installed. If you want to keep the edited version continue, after a couple of continues the game will not give you a choice anymore and just inform you that it has been edited.

Reactions: twrecker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got same msg after switching from 0.9x to 1.0 after playing with 1.0 a while and not made any changes.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes