cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: soundengineer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Crashes or freezes? If it's the latter, try this.
crashes aka game suddenly closes, was up to getting leather strapon and checked what was happening on browsergame and bang lust suddenly gets closed and last save was after getting those blackberries.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is Karen's code in the secret sex room?
it's 1010 if you didn't find it. only missing for me is 10x facials girl/woman and not gonna bother with it.

99% completed and that's enuf for me. until nadia gets renpy port i had enuf of this serie.

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
Having a hard time locating the floppy disk for Lisa. It's pretty much the only thing I have left.

I get that it's random. I've seen mention of the old church/ruins and the pond, but is the disk easy to spot on the ground or is it hidden in the trees? Does it shine/blink? I'm thinking of moving in and out of the church map over and over until it shows up but I won't bother if it's not easy to spot.

edit: Nevermind. I found the floppy drive near the end of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like a lot of people having troubles in finding hints to finish the quest, does this game have a good hinting systems? Is there a completed walkthrough guide for the final version of the game or anyone finished the whole game willing to share the knowledge?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Keycard to catch the squirrel???
just chase it until you get it.

Having a hard time locating the floppy disk for Lisa. It's pretty much the only thing I have left.
I have floppy disk but don't remember quest related for it.

Look like a lot of people having troubles in finding hints to finish the quest, does this game have a good hinting systems? Is there a completed walkthrough guide for the final version of the game or anyone finished the whole game willing to share the knowledge?
there's a lot to memorize (f. e. rooms), game gives notification if clicks right place when needs to use shovel or use pick axe, walkthroughs (linked on op and need both of them) are completed (not up to version 1.0 but seems that after 0.97 no new quests) but doesn't always tell exact place where item needed is (like those blackberries) and some scenes don't happen in same order as wt says, small items like coins are highlighted but it's very small so easy to miss unless really looks on screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well walkthrough doesn't mention it so no wonder that it hasn't been used.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Boy does that nun look a thousand times better without that godawful nun hat and with her loose hair...angel outfit the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
before I go through fishing for the dozen of walkthroughs on this forum, would anyone know if all missing coins and kama sutra pages can be found right before leaving the premises (right before destroying that truck with Andy)? Or do they simply dissapear at some point, without being able to collect them at all?
I'm missing one coin to buy my final outfit, and 6 pages (AM11, BA6, BA8, KAT3, KAT4 and VAL10). When I try to locate it with the location map guide available in the OP, nothing there.

Also didn't manage to get the 4th step to get to that elevator and the mega ultra secret sex scenes...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can free roam school and rest places after ending scenes to find pages etc but no access to femmes anymore so can't have sex with them so roam searching missing stuff before triggering end scenes. walkthroughs are linked on op.

Reactions: Manifold

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
I just downloaded the game from uploadhaven. Unpacked it says Ver.1.0.

Does this require the patch still as the patch says for (v99121 -> v1.0) Or does the master download now already include the patch? This is the first time that I have ever downloaded the game if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just downloaded the game from uploadhaven. Unpacked it says Ver.1.0.

Does this require the patch still as the patch says for (v99121 -> v1.0) Or does the master download now already include the patch? This is the first time that I have ever downloaded the game if that helps.

Thanks in advance.
you don't need any patches (besides incest if you want it).

Reactions: Jabism
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes