Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Can the full version of the game be added to Mega please.
All other sites are taking far too long to get the file.

haiyen3108

May 20, 2018
Hi Guys, anyone have torrent magnet for this game, trying to load from the links at the 1st page but its takes more than aday to wait, thanks in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless some1 makes torrent of this or uploads it to mega links in op are only solution. elsewhere have other hosts but those have dl speed limits unless is paying customer or uses premium generator.

Thatonedude21

Jun 12, 2018
So I tried and tried to make a full save work on mac for this game. I finally figured out where the saves are and when I try to replace or rename them they don't work at all. I lost all my previous saves in trying to do so. Did I do something wrong with putting the save files in? I need help cause I would really like to play a 100% version of this game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So I tried and tried to make a full save work on mac for this game. I finally figured out where the saves are and when I try to replace or rename them they don't work at all. I lost all my previous saves in trying to do so. Did I do something wrong with putting the save files in? I need help cause I would really like to play a 100% version of this game.
In addition to save, you need a global.rpgsave
If you don't have it, go to the game, start a new game, save for example in slot 1, then take 100% save, rename it to file1.rpgsave, and replace the save that you just created in the game. Load the save in the game, the slot may still show zero progress, but re-save it, and you will have 100% save in the game.
Tell me where you put your saves, in which folder, and write the path. The path to saving this game should be something like this ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/<game title> Or such Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save

Last edited:

Thatonedude21

Jun 12, 2018
In addition to save, you need a global.rpgsave
If you don't have it, go to the game, start a new game, save for example in slot 1, then take 100% save, rename it to file1.rpgsave, and replace the save that you just created in the game. Load the save in the game, the slot may still show zero progress, but re-save it, and you will have 100% save in the game.
Tell me where you put your saves, in which folder, and write the path. The path to saving this game should be something like this ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/<game title> Or such Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save
Ok so I tried this and it didn't work. The path I took was going into library and then finding the Lust Epidemic folder. I found the save and global save which is named (RPGMVLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave) and (RPGMVLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave). I feel like i have tried every combination of how to put the saves in and it doesn't work. Every time I put the new save in, the CONTINUE button is always greyed out so I can't do the method that you mentioned. Nothing seems to be working.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes