cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I followed the walkthrough to the letter, but when it came time to get Amanda #15, I received another page. The #15 spot has stayed empty since... Any way to fix this without a restart? If there is not, I'll just leave it I guess.
I'm willing to edit my save if that's possible.
walkthrough isn't fully exact with version 1.0 so you'll get it later.

is there full walkthrough for the game?
why do you think op has those links?

aCold

Mar 19, 2020
I just downloaded the game on windows but can't seem to save it, whenever I save the game then exit and re open it my save is no longer there "continue" is grayed out, I can only click New game.
Any thoughts?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I just downloaded the game on windows but can't seem to save it, whenever I save the game then exit and re open it my save is no longer there "continue" is grayed out, I can only click New game.
Any thoughts?
Where is the game folder? It should not be located in system folders. Check if you have the rights to launch the game. Go to the www folder and create a save folder. It is also likely that you have a broken archive, check for errors, or unarchive the game at the same time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any thoughts?
just the usual guess that game is run on restricted enviroment and after closes game any changes it has made are are gone incl saves.

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
So I downloaded the game and ran it as normal and I see that one of the characters MC refers to as Mom. Seems like this is going to be incesty. Is there a way to un-incest this? Have her be called by her name instead of Mom? I kinda looked around the thread but didn't find an answer

aCold

Mar 19, 2020
Where is the game folder? It should not be located in system folders. Check if you have the rights to launch the game. Go to the www folder and create a save folder. It is also likely that you have a broken archive, check for errors, or unarchive the game at the same time.
Figured it out had to extract the rar file to a different place on my computer when I did the save file was now there

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where the game ended, in the woods.
yeah but only if has save before starting escaping scene.

So I downloaded the game and ran it as normal and I see that one of the characters MC refers to as Mom. Seems like this is going to be incesty. Is there a way to un-incest this? Have her be called by her name instead of Mom? I kinda looked around the thread but didn't find an answer
my guess is that you used patch too or you have modified names.txt. some names-file was uploaded to this thread.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If you don't want incest, delete the names.txt file, it's in the www folder
yeah but only if has save before starting escaping scene.
No, the characters are always there, after version 96 is complete. At the entrance to the castle appeared teleport (where Parking), it will send you there.
To play the found Kamasutra, it is not necessary that the characters are in the castle, just go to the character and select Play in the dialog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone make VN port
What is VN, what kind of platform? Until this moment, I thought I knew them all.

Last edited:

kazikthc

Mar 24, 2020
Ok so I am at 87% looking for pain meds , went to the 3rd floor where broken ladder is and there is no pain meds there wtf :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so I am at 87% looking for pain meds , went to the 3rd floor where broken ladder is and there is no pain meds there wtf :(
Enter North West door (Room 27)
Read note – about Skeleton Key in woods by the old church
Pick up Magnet
Click on the bottom of the Ladder
You found a Broken Metal Ladder
Pick up the Bottle of Pain Meds

they are there.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes