Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys, I just started to play this game and when I save it tell's me : what should I do ? Thanks View attachment 600602
This is an incest patch, the developer found out about it and created incompatible code, if you don't want incest (name difference), delete the names.txt file in the www folder.
Is there a MEGA link for the Windows version? My laptop keeps spazzing out when I try download on anything other than that
Already skidyvali very many times in this topic. But the problem is that you must have a premium account on this hosting to download the entire game, since Mega has a limit on downloading files of 4 GB, you will have to download the game for two days.
If you live not so far away, then I think nopy will be a great analog. (I live in Russia but the speed is normal)
Maybe the problem is with your provider, but ok, hold the torrent file

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a game/comic about Andy or Tillman using the serum and taking control of girls at the school?
nope, prev. games were diff. universe.

Hi guys, I just started to play this game and when I save it tell's me : what should I do ? Thanks
just press continue and eventually game stops nagging about it.

This is an incest patch, the developer found out about it and created incompatible code, if you don't want incest (name difference), delete the names.txt file in the www folder.
i got that same msg many times and didn't use incest patch so gotta assume that uploader has included patch on uploads.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
This game has a lot of "Where is Waldo" moments. The story absolutely hooked me, but the puzzles are too long and sometimes too complicated. I am playing this game in one sitting, because I am a stupid maniac, and it's very, VERY straining. But the sex scenes are great, the story - as I said - hooked me completely, and I enjoy the whole atmosphere. Voiceacting is a little off sometimes (the Nun sounds just like Amber, at times), but overall, I really enjoy this. Also, the search function of this forum really helps finding stuff.

EDIT: I REALLY recommend looking where you click. If you pick something up by accident, you'll never in the life of ever will figure out what it looked like on the map, so you'll have to stumble upon "pieces of brush" (for example) again, before you realize WHAT WALDO looks like, in your search for 8 pieces of them.

Reactions: Cramone

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Okay I think I have a glitch. I tried to find a solution through the search function but it really hasn't helped me. The phone hint tells me "Amber is still awake. If you can find her, you should try playing with her"

So I am stumped, I bought the goth outfit, and I imagine I should be able to click on the ???, but it does not do a thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
I wonder if anyone have any solution to last pennies bug? I notice that there are more than 6 pickable pennies including the one in the women's toilet dust bin (which has no markers). after I took the fifth one I can no longer pick the rest and I assume the game wants you to talk to Valerie like many people suggested in the previous posts, but for some reason she doesn't mention any pennies in the dialogue. Maybe someone can take a look at my save file and check what's the problem? also I used the incest patch FIY.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay I think I have a glitch. I tried to find a solution through the search function but it really hasn't helped me. The phone hint tells me "Amber is still awake. If you can find her, you should try playing with her"

So I am stumped, I bought the goth outfit, and I imagine I should be able to click on the ???, but it does not do a thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.
either heart up and talk to her or talk to her and do regular naughty things with her until you can see that option.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buying outfits is optional to complete the story.
Give me your save I'll see.
I wonder if anyone have any solution to last pennies bug? I notice that there are more than 6 pickable pennies including the one in the women's toilet dust bin (which has no markers). after I took the fifth one I can no longer pick the rest and I assume the game wants you to talk to Valerie like many people suggested in the previous posts, but for some reason she doesn't mention any pennies in the dialogue. Maybe someone can take a look at my save file and check what's the problem? also I used the incest patch FIY.
Talk to Tilman in the hall, go to the kitchen. After the scene, go to the bathroom, take a penny from the basket.
Go up to the second floor, go to the West wing (left), go to the second door from the top, take a penny from the basket.
Go to the East wing (right), go to the first door from the top, next to the security room, take a penny from the basket.
Valerie will give another penny, she's in the kitchen. The location of penny is random, you may have them in other places, look at the trash baskets in the rooms.
how can i find the wheel? pls help
One wheel in the basement in the East wing, the other in the woods by the river. Use the search in this thread and find out where.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heitcaho

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Talk to Tilman in the hall, go to the kitchen. After the scene, go to the bathroom, take a penny from the basket.
Go up to the second floor, go to the West wing (left), go to the second door from the top, take a penny from the basket.
Go to the East wing (right), go to the first door from the top, next to the security room, take a penny from the basket.
Valerie will give another penny, she's in the kitchen. The location of penny is random, you may have them in other places, look at the trash baskets in the rooms.
Thanks I appreciate the reply, but it doesn't work. Tilman went missing at this point of he story can't find him anywhere, so I assume you mean talk to Buddie. I did then after the foursome scene, I did what you told, after I acquire the fifth penny Valerie still wont give me a penny, then if I go to the hallway Simon and Andy character duplicated then two of them exit the school.

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Buying outfits is optional to complete the story.
Give me your save I'll see.

One wheel in the basement in the East wing, the other in the woods by the river. Use the search in this thread and find out where.

Thanks for offering to help, but I already fixed it through save editing. Some variable needed to be checked as it didn't detect that I picked up the Kamasutra when it should have.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes