KezDog05

Mar 10, 2019
How do you play update patch to V1 download it and open game but it says invalid state error - (failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2S': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you play update patch to V1 download it and open game but it says invalid state error - (failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2S': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state
what update patch?

Annahime

Mar 9, 2020
I feel like I'm going nuts trying to find the photo I'm missing. I know I have the treasure hunter magazine. I'm just not sure what picture I missed. I looked at the walkthroughs and the guide and searched in the thread. I'm dumb, but could someone just point it out for me? Here's the list of the photos I DO have.

msafwant

Apr 3, 2020
I'm stuck with andy after simon accidently shit tillman head, now i'm stuck with andy at the basement. I need the password for the middle red button security laser. Help me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like I'm going nuts trying to find the photo I'm missing. I know I have the treasure hunter magazine. I'm just not sure what picture I missed. I looked at the walkthroughs and the guide and searched in the thread. I'm dumb, but could someone just point it out for me? Here's the list of the photos I DO have.
pinup of lisa stonewell.

Mega Upload please? Keep getting file corrupt on all other dls
I'm stuck with andy after simon accidently shit tillman head, now i'm stuck with andy at the basement. I need the password for the middle red button security laser. Help me
What is the security code for this? Somebody help me
to all of you: use search, mega link is posted somewhere and walkthroughs tell codes if you have forgotten those.

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
Download is very very slow (only a few kb/s) at all servers from the 1st post and stops after a while.
Any other server where i can download the v1.0 normally?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
look what i found after 2 mins search: WORKING FULL VERSION MEGA LINK

walkthroughs you gotta find yourself (it's not difficult).

Reactions: Julius Kingsley

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks I appreciate the reply, but it doesn't work. Tilman went missing at this point of he story can't find him anywhere, so I assume you mean talk to Buddie. I did then after the foursome scene, I did what you told, after I acquire the fifth penny Valerie still wont give me a penny, then if I go to the hallway Simon and Andy character duplicated then two of them exit the school.
Video walkthrough of the part where you are stuck
I don't know how else to help you, but if you can't go any further, download save your version from the link in my signature.
What is the security code for this? Somebody help me
Code from button on third floor (in Western parts of where lies many boxes) 4312
Codes to 3 red buttons in the basement: From the first button 1798, from the second button 1423
The code for the safe next to the priest's room is 385
Code from the computer on the first floor (East) 9460
Security room computer code 1234
The code for the vent where Andy is locked is 1222
Code from four buttons on the second floor (Western part) 1001
The pass code in the elevator is 777
Does anyone have the complete walkthrough
If there is a walkthrough for some game, it is always on the first page. For everything else use the search on the thread.
How can I save the game in Android...
And..
How phone can be visible...
I don't know for sure but I think you need to tap with two fingers on the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Ponderer
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes