erawk1

Jun 1, 2020
Just downloaded the game the other day. When I start it will play the opening scene but then starts to freeze in random spots. I cant get more than 2 minutes into the game. Read back a few pages and couldn't find anyone having issues. Anyone know what's going on? I tried to play in windows compatibility mode for windows 7, and tried to play with admin privileges.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
The more i played of this the more i hated every character other than the nun and college girls.
Valerie is just irredeemable, just completely a terrible person.
And alot of the other arent all that better.

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I had started this game several times, but always gave up due to the time consuming and sometimes confusing ways to solve tasks. Finally did it all during two days, and it's actually okay. I'm not sure why it has so many likes, although indeed it has good moments (and at least two of them are hilarious). Even so, I'm not gonna play the sequel (Treasure of Nadia) so soon. I also tried a few times before, but it got too complicated and boring. Maybe when it's finished...

Sammyjones

Dec 30, 2020
Definitely a fun game. Although I'm not the biggest fan of these model shapes (far more prefer designs like Lucky Mark, Depraved Awakening) the overall artwork and rendering of the scenes is very nice. Really liked how the story, use of foreshadowing with Valerie, multiple twists to keep you guessing who the bad guy was, using Simon(?) for some comic relief.
Not a big fan of the gameplay style but it stilled played nice,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all told great game, looking forward to Nadia.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
finished the game , i had a blast playing this , i thought i was playing persona or final fantasy at the end when everybody relies on brad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , now i will wait for treasures of nadia to finished.

Common___Ground

Jul 1, 2020
Hi I was playing and was at 80% when my game crashed. I have a save file at 67% but don't want to grind back to 80%. Does anyone have a save file that is around that area or know of a way I can take a completed save file and walk it back to the progress level I was at. Thank you.

avefenixtodojunto

Dec 22, 2019
Me gustaría traducirlo por completo (xxx escenas incluidas)
¿Cómo puedo hacerlo?
¿Cómo extraer los diálogos de un juego de rol?
¿Qué herramientas debo utilizar?

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
It is awesome. I just found the game that it is the previous episode of Treasure of Nadia. I am so excited about this one

Sofia's Feet

Jan 10, 2021
I started playing this awhile ago, but never finished. Then when Treasure of Nadia came out, and when connections to Lust Epidemic would pop up I'd want to know more. So decided to put ToN on pause and head back to those Damn Woods, I mean Dame Woods. I gotta say, I'm glad I did! It just really adds more depth and fun when I'm playing ToN now. It also makes me all the more eager for when ToN finishes and another chapter in this saga begins.

Reactions: FgtRtd

abx66

Jan 4, 2018
I've downloaded the game for Linux but can't run the nwjc file (thought I've change it to be able to execute).
Someone has an idea ?
Thanks in advance

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes