vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
can i ask about the locations of all k.pages, it seems like i am still missing quite a few of them, and lastly, how can i get more coins, as I need them to buy costumes.
Thanks

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is a FAQ, but the way this Forum is organised, I cannot
think of a good way to search:

Please, how do I give an object to somebody? For example Kat asks
me to find a book. I found it. I go back to Kat but she just looks at
me. I click the book in my inventory, it flashes, I click on Kat & nothing
happens. Advice please?

Oct 22, 2017
Fuck this, 4.2Gb? I downloaded the windows compressed version first, but wine on my linux gives me nothing, but black screen with music
somebody issue out the others versions for different OS platforms in the compressed state, Please

TypicalShadow

Jan 30, 2021
I've played this and treasure of nadia, would love to get any recommendations of similar games.
loved the game probably the best one out yet

osur26

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I'm stuck at the point when I need to open both doors on the basement. I have 7 out of the 8 security chips, I believe the last one I need to find is in a door on the south-west of the second floor, but lasers are keeping me to go there. I precise that I have turned on every radiator, and I can't go to the security room because Mendel and Buddie are preventing me to go to this part of the map. I feel like I am softlock, do I have to start over everything?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Gave this game a try since I rly like Treasure of Nadia.
But man, this game is not for me.

Way too much cheating going on here.
I played just the for 2 hours.

While I was playing, the atmosphere of the game was wierd. Not exactly cucky, but like some heavy gritty type of sht.
Brad is kinda of a loser. He only depends on the stupid love potion to get some action.
Not to mention that dweeb Andy, saw a horrible "sharing" scene with Amber in the toilet.
If Andy and other characters have girlfriends and have sex scenes with them ok, but why go with the supposed "crush" "Love interest" of Brad ?

Why is Amber even a love interest ? She is going out with Mendel and is a total hoe.
Also Amanda ... she is happily married. Why would she be a love interest ?

Tho besides that, the game is high quality. Tho the 30FPS sex scene fall behind of Treasure of Nadia.
I kinda want to play it more to see who was that figure outside, who killed the father and what going on in the basement.
The mystery of the events is pretty cool, but dont rly like the premise of the game.
Tho I would recommend the game to everyone just because how high quality it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Gave this game a try since I rly like Treasure of Nadia.
But man, this game is not for me.

Way too much cheating going on here.
I played just the for 2 hours.

While I was playing, the atmosphere of the game was wierd. Not exactly cucky, but like some heavy gritty type of sht.
Brad is kinda of a loser. He only depends on the stupid love potion to get some action.
Not to mention that dweeb Andy, saw a horrible "sharing" scene with Amber in the toilet.
If Andy and other characters have girlfriends and have sex scenes with them ok, but why go with the supposed "crush" "Love interest" of Brad ?

Why is Amber even a love interest ? She is going out with Mendel and is a total hoe.
Also Amanda ... she is happily married. Why would she be a love interest ?

Tho besides that, the game is high quality. Tho the 30FPS sex scene fall behind of Treasure of Nadia.
I kinda want to play it more to see who was that figure outside, who killed the father and what going on in the basement.
The mystery of the events is pretty cool, but dont rly like the premise of the game.
Tho I would recommend the game to everyone just because how high quality it is.
If you play it to the end, the game answer all your questions. And give you lot about basis of the story of ToN.
And Amanda isn't really happy married.

Reactions: KiraJames

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If you play it to the end, the game answer all your questions. And give you lot about basis of the story of ToN.
And Amanda isn't really happy married.
Yeah I will try to play more of it, just because Im curious about my questions revolving around the mystries.
Its just that all the cheating and hoe"ing around is a major turn off for me.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes