PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah I will try to play more of it, just because Im curious about my questions revolving around the mystries.
Its just that all the cheating and hoe"ing around is a major turn off for me.
This cheating stuff is one of this mysteries, and it fun part of this when you rise above it.

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
So is this the incest patch or do i need another file/folder to download?

Mikodono

Aug 2, 2018
So I am stuck on 70% completion, when I am trying to find a wire on the ground on second lamp on the street . I cannot find any interaction on the ground at all, shall i complete any other requirement first or i need to find the wire first?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The game is quite good, especially if you like big assed milf's. For me I prefer women 10 years younger than in those in this game. Maybe later in the game there were some younger ones, but I grew tired of waiting for them to show up.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The game is quite good, especially if you like big assed milf's. For me I prefer women 10 years younger than in those in this game. Maybe later in the game there were some younger ones, but I grew tired of waiting for them to show up.
Here will be two teenage girls. Also try Treasure of Nadia. Its sequel of this game and girls there are mostly young.
So I am stuck on 70% completion, when I am trying to find a wire on the ground on second lamp on the street . I cannot find any interaction on the ground at all, shall i complete any other requirement first or i need to find the wire first?
Probably best way is try walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v1-0-nlt-media.15687/post-2608412

Last edited:
Reactions: karlosos

jamille

Sep 3, 2020
I'm missing Valerie's 15th kamasutra page, breed and feed, is it missable? I already completed the game and don't know if I can get past the rocks to the left of the hole in the woods.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The incest patch is not working. For example the MC says during the dream to his mother "I'm your Father".
I wonder if it is necessary at all. I installed the original file and he says "I'm your Son".

And I need help, I can't click on the paper in the priest office on the corner of the desk.

Last edited:

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
How can i play this on linux? Downloaded and extract file but im not sure what i have to execute...

Nov 5, 2018
Just finished it. Very good game, and with good story, which is surprising.
It's pretty funny too. I lost it at the part when he told Simon about his "retard strength". xD
If only it had some optional NTR, I'd put it in one of the best games ever for me.

Reactions: poodles
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes