Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Did they add any pregnancy to the ending or not? Just wondering if I should download and actually finish it

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
I'll be honest, not a fan of the horny drug. Makes me feel like Bill Cosby, but objectively it's a pretty fun game I guess.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
damn the mc is such a hypocritial piece of shit

thankfully the devs have improved in that regard with ToN. mc's still a hypocritical jackass, but it's a tad more lighthearted

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So yeah was playing it and got to around 70% completion going for a 100% run and the game crashed and me not having saved since after doing one earlier at around 20%. I'd like to ask for either a save around 70% if possible or if someone just could give me a summary of how the game progress and ends.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Wow. Just wow. I don't know how could I miss this game before. An adequate RPGM game with nice art and story with no bugs and glitches, full walkthrough with minimal inaccuracy... Definitely at least 95/100.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am just familiarizing to this game genre. Previously played Man of the house, Milfy and Treasure of Nadia, but I liked this. Story is just good, not too heavy and not too simple like Milfy and story and scenes are advancing with good tempo. No bugs, nice grafics and game is well playable.

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021
So you can't just download the walkthroughs on pc? Whenever I click on the pdf file not only for this game it is for all games walkthroughs, it just opens up a tab with a youtube looking play button i click that and nothing. It is a blank screen. What is the deal?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I have been all over the chapel talked to everyone. Amber is nowhere to be found. Walkthrough is no help at all because it appears the walkthrough starts way later in the game i am still in the beginning

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I have been all over the chapel talked to everyone. Amber is nowhere to be found. Walkthrough is no help at all because it appears the walkthrough starts way later in the game i am still in the beginning
I believe the walkthrough on here is for an earlier version, some parts are even changed from the walkthrough on here, think that walkthrough is for somewhere around version 0.8-0.9.

Thats a link to someone who posted a link to a 100% walkthrough for the 1.0 version

Reactions: Caba010101

chadoxbr

Feb 19, 2021
my pc turned off and i lost my save, it was at 60%, does anyone have a save in this same progress to share with me?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I believe the walkthrough on here is for an earlier version, some parts are even changed from the walkthrough on here, think that walkthrough is for somewhere around version 0.8-0.9.

Thats a link to someone who posted a link to a 100% walkthrough for the 1.0 version
Thank you! I needed this.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes