Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
i swear to god.. this pic

remember me an comix i saw some months ago.... i fucking swear its the exact same chars guy and girl.. if only i could remember the name of that comix...

that make me feel weird as fuck. teh story of the comix is 2 boy (brother) who can fuck the mother anytime anywhere in front of the father , she dont give a shit and he dont give a shit too and after a threesome with mom + 2 bros, the dog join and fuck the mother in same time.
i fucking swear the chars are exactly the same.... :confused:

yup, i saw @Dustellar comment..

now i remeber :p , good thing my memory is still ok
sir im 2 year late to see this but sir.. WHATS THE SAUCE.. thank you if you reply..

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
I guess I’m a little late to the party, but anyways, is there a proper femdom content in this game? Or rather like in ‘Cure my addiction’ - an optional thing? Are there chastity, strap-ons, submission to the Mistresses, collars and all that good stuff?

ditz88

Jan 28, 2021
hi i'm new in this game, i tried to download android port of this games but i cannot save game or access the inventory, if i swipe the game closed and then i have to start all over, can anyone help me?

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
hi i'm new in this game, i tried to download android port of this games but i cannot save game or access the inventory, if i swipe the game closed and then i have to start all over, can anyone help me?
i found out by accident so its by doing like you're trying to expand the screen on your phone, the obviously select your phone and save

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
OMG. I played this with the 10% walkthrough, somehow, even with the bad writing, and it was only when the game crashed without a save for two hours of actions that I just said fuck it, and fuck the plot, just download the 100% save and be done with this game. If it was written by native english speakers jesus fucking christ OMG the plot sucked, but at least the animations were jerk-tastic.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
How does this game compare to ToN? I looked up some vids online and the animation seems to only be 2-3 frames

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I looked up some vids online and the animation seems to only be 2-3 frames
Well because this game is older compared to ToN, so ofc ToN will have better animations.
It's more of a "limited by technology" thing.
How does this game compare to ToN?
This and ToN are pretty similar to GTA:SA and GTAV imo.
GTAV has better graphics, sound, etc. It is superior to SA in the technical department.
But when it comes to non-technical stuff like good story, memorable characters etc. SA is miles ahead of V.

I think you should give it a try :)

Also, it isn't necessary but I'd suggest that you read the comics before playing this. You'll get more info about the characters in this game. Again, not necessary at all but it serves as a nice prologue.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.40 star(s) 254 Votes