NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
This game is great and spooky and all but is it just me or does the greaser investigator look a bit like pyrocynical?

Iamspock

Jun 29, 2019
Another fabulous NLT game. Finished this and awaiting the final updates to Treasure of Nadia to complete that as well. Will have to find another game of the same standard.

Reactions: hotspurldn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm at a stage where I'm wandering trying to figure out what to do next. I'm at 75% When bringing up a hint, I see:
Screenshot (32).png
Unfortunately, I've been playing so haphazardly, my last key card was so long ago, that I have no idea what my must recently unlocked room is! I've been going from room to room looking for some weakness in the walls.

EDIT: Finally move the story along. I did a search on "pick axe" on the walkthrough and finally found the weakened wall. I'm now at 76%, which is what the walkthrough says for those scenes.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This game so complicated to many puzzle and hidden object. Boring and tired for me. Look for save file maybe more quick

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This game so complicated to many puzzle and hidden object. Boring and tired for me. Look for save file maybe more quick
In that case, you may want to avoid the sequel, Treasure of Nadia. Many, many puzzles in that one.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes