nedenyap

Sep 22, 2017
well i see some people dont play and just want to check scenes but they dont know how to access. %100 Save.

file1 = scene player / gallery
file2 =All Girls (just talk with them and select play.you can choose outfit from pink bag then talk with girl)
file3 = Ending Scene (click green square)
file4 =another gallery from 2 girl
file5 =Super Secret Special Sex Chamber

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
well i see some people dont play and just want to check scenes but they dont know how to access.
Kind of a shame too. The story's not terrible (for an h-game), and the dialogue/context for a lot of the scenes are pretty hot lol.

nedenyap

Sep 22, 2017
Kind of a shame too. The story's not terrible (for an h-game), and the dialogue/context for a lot of the scenes are pretty hot lol.
i agree.i enjoy while playing.i wish they just give us options you know.i want to choose route.there is no point for save even tho they make save reminder lol(well maybe some bugs might happen dont know)

Firefab

Jul 31, 2019
I could really use some help with the heart containers...I'm playing the game all over again now in hard mode, following Kilroy's walkthough and I've reached a point just before getting Valeire's 5th heart(page 116 of the guide) and realized I don't have an extra heart container. I traced back in the guide and didn't find any I missed, all girls have 6 hearts except for Valerie with 4 hearts. There are two heart containers I couldn't find up to this point in the game. If there is any clues I missed I would really appreciate. Thank you

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Liked the game, got all the kamasutra pages but for some reason one photo bugged for me. Required a cracked wall that never appeared.
In walkthrough:
For me:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Doest this guy have any games where the females are the one doing the corruption ? The MC in this game is just a horny little shit that drugs every one.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Doest this guy have any games where the females are the one doing the corruption ? The MC in this game is just a horny little shit that drugs every one.
No, he have some old easy incest games. Or Treasure of Nadia, but it have similar olot like LE.
And everytime it have male MC.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
No, he have some old easy incest games. Or Treasure of Nadia, but it have similar olot like LE.
And everytime it have male MC.
Thanks for the answer. Is Treasure of Nadia the same i mean does the MC manipulate , drug and lies in order to get laid there as well?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes