sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
There's need to download the "Incest patch"? I mean, i just open the game and he's referring to Valerie as Mom

Crashsua

Jul 5, 2020
Help me !!! How I can get a grappling hook?. Andy said: "it was up against the west wall, 4 paces north from the bridge", but I don't see anything like that ??

1627202372582.png

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I usually only play RenPy games and think RPGM games are a bit tedious but I'm having a lot of fun with this so far. This game has some of hottest milfs I have seen in an adult game (Valerie is my favourite but Amanda and Amber are great too) and the setting is pretty unique. The exploration part doesn't feel forced either, in fact this way it seems like the game is better paced and there are less filler scenes

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
the bottles of nutrients aren't showing up for me at all i've only found 1 of them and im missing one of the photos because there was no option to take the photo of the ass shots and im currently at 59% completion

BomberSos

Jan 1, 2019
the bottles of nutrients aren't showing up for me at all i've only found 1 of them and im missing one of the photos because there was no option to take the photo of the ass shots and im currently at 59% completion
can u give your save at 59%? i lost all my save due to a error. please give me your save.
p/s: the best LE walkthrough here

andya

Aug 8, 2018
finally found the game i've been looking for so long. a game where chicks have thicc thighs. kudos to devs who made this game. such cultured personages

Reactions: parakep

Viper1983

Jan 19, 2021
since i played Treasure of Nadia, i wanted to see where the origin of the game was... i played the game with the walktrough, but got stuck here... In the game i can't move the boxes, and the crystal is telling me to go see andy in the woods... anyone who know how to get me to move these boxes?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes