septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I can't believe they made this in RPG and fixed so many things that everyone who uses that forgets or won't attempt to solve
Map has actual custom art
You can save AND load without going to the main menù
hint system
gallery system
you can change the movement speed to a satisfying high level
Impressive

Kazerou

Aug 19, 2021
How do you fix the ''It has been detected that the game contains a modified, unauthorized names file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore the correct file or continue with unknown modifications?'' It's really annoying asf!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do you fix the ''It has been detected that the game contains a modified, unauthorized names file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore the correct file or continue with unknown modifications?'' It's really annoying asf!
You can agree wit that but Valerie change to your brother wife.
You can disagree and after sometime its stop showing... Probably

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I turned the radiator off in Father Parker's room and it did not turn off the laser so I could get the computer chip and the page. Why?

SafarNama

Sep 14, 2021
This game still lags in my pc. I dont know if its because i have some drivers or directx or whatever, missing. But I cant run rpg games smoothly on my pc. Any got any idea what might be the problem.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If I replace the words Brad, Bradley in the names.txt file, will I effectively rename the MC?

lordgamer

Jan 9, 2018
The part for Secret is G left in in the library lol...
Anyone else had a problem clicking on the clue? I can't click on it, and so I can't get the page from the G section in library. Tried saving and restarting the game but no luck. That's the only thing I have left in the office

TheSquidMan1

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know why the audio in my game is horribly choppy and laggy?
I've tried the compressed and normal version and both have the same problem

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
I wish there were a few more serum using scenes.
My favourite part was when you were in the kitchen and the three of them used the serum together. Would have liked a few more scenes like that, especially with Valerie.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes