PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NLT really sets the bar high. between this and Nadia, IDK which is better.
LE have better story.
ToN is technically better, have more girls and MC is nice guy.
Also ToN have mor content, but for me is better LE, not much but still.
And if you want play both games than start with LE, there are lot of conection between.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Is it just me who would have liked an alternative ending where you could unleash all of the serum throughout the school permanently and everyone just stays there going more sex crazy over time? I think that would have been fun.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is it just me who would have liked an alternative ending where you could unleash all of the serum throughout the school permanently and everyone just stays there going more sex crazy over time? I think that would have been fun.
Its plot of some NLT comics :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I never got very far in treasure of nadia, sounds like I should get back to it then.

Oh, didn't know they did comics. Where can I find them?
Try search in comics section. Most of characters in LE are from comics.

And ToN play again after you finish LE

Reactions: Ratrio

jed999

May 26, 2021
Like a LOT of "games" by this author, you actually enjoy the game until you get to the "puzzle".
and by "puzzle" I man a unplayable "game" inserted in a LAME attempt to increase the time spent playing.

This is as feeble attempt at "Logic" when the author is clearly incapable of such a task.

The Lightning game cannot be played if you have a fast computer, the bolt simply moves too fast, so if your PC is less that 2 years, best find another game because you'll not get past 93% complete

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

jed999

May 26, 2021
I never got very far in treasure of nadia, sounds like I should get back to it then.

Oh, didn't know they did comics. Where can I find them?

EXACTLY !!!

This game is like Treasure of Nadia and Visiting Sarah in the sense that you'll enjoy it for a SHORT while until you run into the unplayable "puzzle/game/attempt at logic that ruins the rest of the game, that is if you're lucky enough to not get locked in a bug/soft loop.

Then you'll post hoping for a cheat/tip/save just to see the mostly lame sex.

Save yourself the pain and get PLAYABLE game

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
This is a bit of an esoteric interest so pretty long odds on getting a positive answer, but there any chance anyone has a set of saves, where each save is a bit before each sex scene in the game is played out? Or some saves throughout the game a bit before some scenes?
I've finished the game and know about the gallery etc. but there are more than a few scenes that I think work better with more preamble than you get from replaying them by phone. But I'm not really so invested in adding that bit of preamble that I'd play the whole game again; the gallery provides 90-95% of the charm and the game is suuuper long! :geek: I couldn't find any gameplay skip mods or renpy versions of the game so I'm figuring I'll just have to live without the last few %, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask on the off chance there are other perverts here after my own heart :p

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
This deserves a remake

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes