abominationman

Jul 20, 2019
Do I need a second rope to climb on the rock face and where to find it ? I have only recieved a grappling hook from Simon , and there is no rope in my inventory.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The $1 million question... Which game is better? Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic? I only have time to play one of these games.

Mar 27, 2021
Screenshot (168).png
What have I to do? I've been to the Maze, I took the coin and the page, but once I reached the end of the Maze there's a laser blocking my way, I have no idea what to do, any help? Can't even find the 10th radiator...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1569904
What have I to do? I've been to the Maze, I took the coin and the page, but once I reached the end of the Maze there's a laser blocking my way, I have no idea what to do, any help? Can't even find the 10th radiator...
The USB cable should be before the laser barrier on MC's left, the 10th radiator is the broken one on the 2nd floor, you will find the broken part to repair it while Andy is working on Tillman's trap.

Mar 27, 2021
The USB cable should be before the laser barrier on MC's left, the 10th radiator is the broken one on the 2nd floor, you will find the broken part to repair it while Andy is working on Tillman's trap.
Figured it out, I just had to plug the phone to my pc... Thanks anyway.

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Please guys...I missed the Katherine's second page, the one in the upper locker, I used the key to open the other locker. I am at 62%, is there any way to get it farther in the game?
Thanks!

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Please guys...I missed the Katherine's second page, the one in the upper locker, I used the key to open the other locker. I am at 62%, is there any way to get it farther in the game?
Thanks!
Ok, I found it, don't worry :giggle:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The $1 million question... Which game is better? Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic? I only have time to play one of these games.
If I remember correctly, this is the timeline of NLT comics and games:
  • Phase 1 (end of 1st summer):
    • Mother's Sleepover
    • The Family Hike
    • Family vacation.
  • Phase 2 (within one month later):
    • Mother's Gangbang
    • Aunt Deb's show and the game Visiting Aunt Sara (these two happen concurrently)
    • For My Son
  • Phase 3 (remaining school year):
    • Is My Mom Hot?
    • Stuck With Simon
    • Mom's Favorite (takes place the day after Stuck with Simon)
    • the game Lust Epidemic (I'm not sure exactly where the game lands, but it's during the storm season; I think its timeline occurs after the comics of Phase 3)
  • Phase 4 (maybe end of school year and the beginning 2nd summer):
    • Sister's Secret
    • A Sunday Schooling (takes place later the same day of Sister's Secret)
    • the game My Summer with Mom and Sis (takes place over summer year 2)
    • the game Treasure of Nadia (it seems to happen after My Summer, although their stories are not directly intertwined)
    • the game The Genesis Order (takes place after Treasure of Nadia)

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I never knew these games existed before this one. Loved it and now I am hooked on them so thanks for that. :sneaky:

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Wanted to go back and play Lust Epidemic & Nadia straight through before starting on the 3rd game; After downloading Lust Epidemic and trying to open it, I get an "Invalid State Error"
1641239784999.png

Any ideas on how to fix this or is there a link to a working version of the game?

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help, please?
58% complete, I'm at the quest, where Amber listens to a tape-recording.
I've returned to the game after a long pause and I'm following the guide. It says to enter the bottom left passage, but it's locked behind laser. Idk if it's me, who missed something, or if it's a bug (the save is from older version).
How to turn off the laser?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes