SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
Hey guys, new to NLT's work. Going to start this off.

Was wondering, does Lust Epidemic share side/main heroines with it's other sequels (Treasure of Nadia> The Genesis Order) sexually? I know they make "appearances". Just curious.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys, new to NLT's work. Going to start this off.

Was wondering, does Lust Epidemic share side/main heroines with it's other sequels (Treasure of Nadia> The Genesis Order) sexually? I know they make "appearances". Just curious.
No, they will be presents only as appearances as you wrote but nothing else, there will be no active participation of these characters in TON. :)

Reactions: SkuIt

achiachiachi

Jan 16, 2022
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
almost finished it today, excellent game

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
This game was the 1st one of this type of game I ever played. LOVED it! I didn't know there were games quite like it and have since played dozens of them. Thanks for opening up my eyes to them :cool:

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
Lust Epidemic Modified Dialogue Incest Patch

Overview:
This patch changes dialogue in the game where characters reference the MC/Mom relationship to create an easier to read experience, and includes additional dialogue to make the MC/Mom relationship more believable while keeping the original story/tone intact.

Updated: 2022-01-16
Game/Creator: Lust Epidemic / NLT /
Modder: doogmajor
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Future Plans:

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
I don't see why not. But if you're asking if I know how to do that, unfortunately I do not. If you're emulating it, I think it would be as simple as overwriting the files. If not, someone who knows how to port RPGMaker games to android would need to do it using the new files.

Reactions: SkuIt

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
You could probably emulate it using Joiplayer & downloading the RPGM plugin (Both in appstore).

You'll have to download the PC version of the game + Mod and save it to your android.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Dropbox link for , also attached.

If you're looking for something, other than the floppy disk, this is the guide for you. PDF format so that you can search it. Objects are spelled the same as they are in the game, i.e. Lader instead of Ladder, so you can find what you need.

Maps, images of characters, and much, much more.
Did you update the guide with floppy disk?

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
Is it okay to spend 1 coin to gain a heart to get all of 8 outfits at the end of the game? Are there enough extra coins we can find to use them this way or i may not unlock all of the outfits if i spend 1 coin to gain a heart?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it okay to spend 1 coin to gain a heart to get all of 8 outfits at the end of the game? Are there enough extra coins we can find to use them this way or i may not unlock all of the outfits if i spend 1 coin to gain a heart?
You can't use the coins to gain hearts you need to gather them while you play the game, coins serve only to buy the dresses and nothing else. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You can't use the coins to gain hearts you need to gather them while you play the game, coins serve only to buy the dresses and nothing else. :)
But when you play on Hard and miss heart container you need buy heart after you find container for aviable progress. But I miss maybe 2 containers and bought it.
There are more coins than you need to buy dresses. But I dont know how much more.

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
buddy if you gain a heart but no heart space for it at that time,first you have to heart up for that woman and then an option occurs to pay 1 coin at bonus area to actually gain that heart.(it may be just in hardmode i believe.)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes