Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone help, please?
58% complete, I'm at the quest, where Amber listens to a tape-recording.
I've returned to the game after a long pause and I'm following the guide. It says to enter the bottom left passage, but it's locked behind laser. Idk if it's me, who missed something, or if it's a bug (the save is from older version).
How to turn off the laser?
You need to switch the radiators on in order to turn the lasers off. :)

Reactions: yellow-diamond

Shepard82

Jul 1, 2017
Hi I'm sorry for going off topic and know I am wrong but can anyone show me in the right direction on how to patch the game with names.txt like Lust Epidemic.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi I'm sorry for going off topic and know I am wrong but can anyone show me in the right direction on how to patch the game with names.txt like Lust Epidemic.
I'm not sure what do you mean, do you mean how to apply the incest patch perhaps? :)
If so copy it and past it in the www sub folder game and overwrite it.

Shepard82

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not sure what do you mean, do you mean how to apply the incest patch perhaps? :)
If so copy it and past it in the www sub folder game and overwrite it.
Thanks for the reply
No what I mean is that I want to make a similar patch for my game that I am creating with RPG MV.
I want to know how to let MV read names from txt file.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply
No what I mean is that I want to make a similar patch for my game that I am creating with RPG MV.
I want to know how to let MV read names from txt file.
You're welcome, even if I wasn't that much of help.
Uhm I don't know if this can be of any help, anyway this forum for RPG maybe can help find at least some hint. :)

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
I decided to try making my own incest patch for this game, because I wasn't satisfied with how only changing the names.txt file left some inconsistencies in the dialogue. I used the program Translator++, and manually changed all the dialogue where the MC and his mom's relationship is referenced. This was my first time ever doing something like this, but Translator++ made everything fairly simple. It was just a matter of going through all the game's text.

I decided that while I was doing that, I might as well add some of my own flavor text at parts where the mom/son aspect could be more fleshed out. I'm not much of a writer, so I kept the additions small and tried to keep with the tone of the original.

If anyone wants to give it a try, I would very much appreciate any feedback you have to offer. Whether that be any mistakes or missed changes, or if my added dialogue stands out from the original (ideally, it would not.)

Note: Installing this patch will overwrite original game files. If you want to retain your original game files, make a copy of them before overwriting.

Installation:

1. Extract LE - IPatch.rar
2. Copy www folder to your Lust Epidemic game directory.
3. Overwrite files when asked.
4. You're done.

Edit 2022-01-16:

Last edited:
Reactions: hortho.devin

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone upload the compressed version of the game please, the download doesn't seem to work?
Please and thank you.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If anyone wants to give it a try, I would very much appreciate any feedback you have to offer. Whether that be any mistakes or missed changes, or if my added dialogue stands out from the original (ideally, it would not.)
Do you have a more accurate list of changes? Because playing through the entire game again and trying to pick up on the differences might be a little difficult, and time consuming.

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
Do you have a more accurate list of changes? Because playing through the entire game again and trying to pick up on the differences might be a little difficult, and time consuming.
In its current state, I probably can't recommend replaying the whole game just for the patch. I wanted to get it posted for anyone who might already want to replay the game.

As for changes, this first iteration was primarily about going through and manually changing dialogue in the script that was affected by the names.txt file. The goal was to make it read more naturally, which mostly involved adding some variation in the way the MC/Mom relationship was addressed by all characters. This involved hundreds of manual changes, but as an example instead of every character saying "Your Mom" when speaking about Valerie to the MC, a character like Mrs. Bancroft might say "your mother." As another example when Valerie is speaking about the MC to other characters, she will occasionally say "my son" instead of Bradley.

Original with only names.txt changed - Mrs Bancroft: "You're going to admit that in front of Valerie?"
With the patch - Mrs Bancroft: "You're going to admit that in front of the boy's mother?"

There are hundreds of small changes like this.

For the next version, I am working on several larger changes. My main goal is to make the development of the relationship between MC and his mom more believable. I.e. hesitant at first, addressing the taboo nature of it, etc. I am also fleshing out some minor plot points that were introduced but never developed, likely due to Patreon's rules. The two main ones being Andy having an incestuous relationship with his mom, and Amber being reminded of her own son by the MC.

I am a little worried that no one actually these changes besides me, but I'm having fun doing it so oh well.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
im following a guide for the game and i need to get the page outside by the tree for katherine 08 blowjob but it doesnt let me click the spot it says im supposed to is this a bug or am i missing something

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
im following a guide for the game and i need to get the page outside by the tree for katherine 08 blowjob but it doesnt let me click the spot it says im supposed to is this a bug or am i missing something
You need to turn around the tree until you can use the shovel, it's a little tricky. :)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes