Apr 9, 2019
Here you go guys. I just found it from the search. I did not try it though but it is not turned down as compared to other mega links.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here you go guys. I just found it from the search. I did not try it though but it is not turned down as compared to other mega links. Mega
yea that's link i posted some pages ago when it was asked at that time.

mod or some1else (7767) could link it to op, it'd save every1s time.

RKilroy

Apr 25, 2020
It makes the game harder by including a heart container mechanic, it doesn't change the erotic content.
There is a little more to it. If a character doesn't have an available Heart container when you earn a Heart you have to buy it back with coins. It is possible to have a Heart container any time you will earn a Heart, so you don't have to deal with it. I recommend having a spare Heart container for all characters as much as possible. You can check out my 100% guide to see what Heart you will earn next so that you have an availabel container.

RKilroy

Apr 25, 2020
Dropbox link for , also attached.

If you're looking for something, other than the floppy disk, this is the guide for you. PDF format so that you can search it. Objects are spelled the same as they are in the game, i.e. Lader instead of Ladder, so you can find what you need.

Maps, images of characters, and much, much more.

Exp10r3

Apr 25, 2020

If you're looking for something, other than the floppy disk, this is the guide for you. PDF format so that you can search it. Objects are spelled the same as they are in the game, i.e. Lader instead of Ladder, so you can find what you need.

Thank you I think this needs to be tagged to the main thread

Reactions: le060798

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

Thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last 3% (where other walkthrough ends) doesn't have anything which would need walkthrough.

RKilroy

Apr 25, 2020
You do not need it, just use the crystal ball for a hint
While the crystal ball will give you hints, showing you where exactly where to look is what why you want a walkthrough. Finding things like the Elevator Manual is a good example, you may or may not find it on your own, I missed it on the first play through.

Reactions: bozoplace
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes