cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there, I'm new...
I suppose not to be the first one to ask this question, but I can't read 764 pages. Is there a link to download it in less than 4 or 5 hours? Without installing additional junk programs, possibly.
Thanks and congratulations for the site!
there is mega-link some pages ago. posted by yours truly.

i take it V1.0 doesnt need the incest patch? well at least that coming from someone mere mins into the game
no if you don't want incest (even after mc bangs his brother's wife it isn't incest since no blood or any kind of relation between them except her marriage to brother).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean the game didn't even load, it closed immediately. is there something I can do? I got blue balls here :geek:
quite a few reasons why it'd crash. if you use windows check event viewer what it says about game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I mean the game didn't even load, it closed immediately. is there something I can do? I got blue balls here :geek:
you still provide no new information, sorry.
download a logcat viewer and check for errors, warnings about the app.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Is there an actual working incest patch for this game for version 1.0? The ones here in the thread I download and drop in the folder or copy and paste and I still get bros wife, Val, and so on.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there an actual working incest patch for this game for version 1.0? The ones here in the thread I download and drop in the folder or copy and paste and I still get bros wife, Val, and so on.
No, the patch doesn't work since version 96.
Someone wrote that it works, but I tried to load different saves from the Internet, the patch does not work.

nerd0313

Mar 8, 2020
The game crashed and my latest save was so long ago can someone link a save file somewhere before the abandoned church i think it was around 85%.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Cool game. Story is a bit whatever, but I guess that's not what most people are here for anyway haha. I prefer Treasure of Nadia

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes