RobbDobb

Apr 12, 2020
I found the part to fix radiator 11, but every time I try to walk to pick up the part, Brad says that he can't get his feet wet. How do I get the part?

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
I try download this game from MEGA link in this thread, done download and extract it. try to play the game n choose the MODE. after loading screen the game auto close. i try manytime still same even try insert the new UPDATE still same. can someone help me with this issue? (didnt really want waste my time for download new 1 if there still possible to fix this). ty
Error.png

or please can someone make clean save games and post here (NORMAL & HARD mode ) I can load the save games from another, so i can enjoy it play from the begining from 0%.

Last edited:

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Hi there, I'm new...
I suppose not to be the first one to ask this question, but I can't read 764 pages. Is there a link to download it in less than 4 or 5 hours? Without installing additional junk programs, possibly.
Thanks and congratulations for the site!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there, I'm new...
I suppose not to be the first one to ask this question, but I can't read 764 pages. Is there a link to download it in less than 4 or 5 hours? Without installing additional junk programs, possibly.
Thanks and congratulations for the site!
there is mega-link some pages ago. posted by yours truly.

i take it V1.0 doesnt need the incest patch? well at least that coming from someone mere mins into the game
no if you don't want incest (even after mc bangs his brother's wife it isn't incest since no blood or any kind of relation between them except her marriage to brother).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean the game didn't even load, it closed immediately. is there something I can do? I got blue balls here :geek:
quite a few reasons why it'd crash. if you use windows check event viewer what it says about game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I mean the game didn't even load, it closed immediately. is there something I can do? I got blue balls here :geek:
you still provide no new information, sorry.
download a logcat viewer and check for errors, warnings about the app.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Is there an actual working incest patch for this game for version 1.0? The ones here in the thread I download and drop in the folder or copy and paste and I still get bros wife, Val, and so on.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there an actual working incest patch for this game for version 1.0? The ones here in the thread I download and drop in the folder or copy and paste and I still get bros wife, Val, and so on.
No, the patch doesn't work since version 96.
Someone wrote that it works, but I tried to load different saves from the Internet, the patch does not work.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes