Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a single Mac download link that actually works? I can't get ANY of them to work.

With mega, you won't download a file larger than 4Gb. But I know a way, you download any program to download files from file sharing sites, such as Java Downloader, copy the file link to mega, insert it into the loader, and download it without restrictions at maximum speed.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I downloaded this a few months ago but didn't progress far enough to even see the first animation. I discarded this game right away because I didn't like it being an RPGM game and I thought the faces in the screenshots were a bit ugly.

Oh man, was I wrong. I played a bit of Treasure of Nadia and thought the animations were incredible and hot, then I re-downloaded this. This game is incredible. The story is very high quality, lots of intrigue, the pace is perfect, the animations are really hot with scenes that really get to me like when fisting happens. All I want now is to throw all my money at NLT Media.

HaruClouds

May 18, 2019
Just finished playing after a 3 day marathon, it was a great game!

:KEK:...but thank god for that guide! Their was no way, I'd have been able to complete it without a walkthrough, despite playing on 'normal mode', their are a lot of places I'd have been stuck and given up! It has -alot- of content, a great story, and I was surprised for an indie game to have a budget for animated cut scenes and quality voice actors.

If the game wasn't so challenging, I'd easily give it a 5.

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
Just finished playing after a 3 day marathon, it was a great game!

:KEK:...but thank god for that guide! Their was no way, I'd have been able to complete it without a walkthrough, despite playing on 'normal mode', their are a lot of places I'd have been stuck and given up! It has -alot- of content, a great story, and I was surprised for an indie game to have a budget for animated cut scenes and quality voice actors.

If the game wasn't so challenging, I'd easily give it a 5.
now want try the next game of nlt?

OiB!tch

Mar 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.12.2019
Hey dear fellow, thank for yer hard work but sadly I can't open the game on my phone. can you guide me how to fix the issue?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey dear fellow, thank for yer hard work but sadly I can't open the game on my phone. can you guide me how to fix the issue?
not with this bunch of information.

RobbDobb

Apr 12, 2020
I found the part to fix radiator 11, but every time I try to walk to pick up the part, Brad says that he can't get his feet wet. How do I get the part?

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
I try download this game from MEGA link in this thread, done download and extract it. try to play the game n choose the MODE. after loading screen the game auto close. i try manytime still same even try insert the new UPDATE still same. can someone help me with this issue? (didnt really want waste my time for download new 1 if there still possible to fix this). ty
Error.png

or please can someone make clean save games and post here (NORMAL & HARD mode ) I can load the save games from another, so i can enjoy it play from the begining from 0%.

Last edited:

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Hi there, I'm new...
I suppose not to be the first one to ask this question, but I can't read 764 pages. Is there a link to download it in less than 4 or 5 hours? Without installing additional junk programs, possibly.
Thanks and congratulations for the site!

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes