nerd0313

Mar 8, 2020
The game crashed and my latest save was so long ago can someone link a save file somewhere before the abandoned church i think it was around 85%.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Cool game. Story is a bit whatever, but I guess that's not what most people are here for anyway haha. I prefer Treasure of Nadia

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Think I got myself stuck.. Need the last chip, but Mendel and Buddie and talking in the 2nd floor east side, so I can't go there.. at 62%

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Great fun game, have been running through it (good sex scenes, though I've mostly watched them in ff), now at the point with lightning and having issues at west wing staircase - controls aren't fast enough to get through, have it on hyper, but keep hitting the wall, rail keeps me from going up or down, can't move it back soon enough. Will give it a few more tries to stop soon enough to change direction, or just delete it and move on to something else like Treasure of Nadia or getting some of my own work done.

[edit: was using keyboard to control, mouse made it easy!]

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think I can though. The last chip is in a chest I haven't opened yet, in the area that they are standing, so I can't go there.
i'm sure there's other things you can do so that those 2 leave. tried talking to them?

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
i'm sure there's other things you can do so that those 2 leave. tried talking to them?
There's nothing I can do. I need the last chip, but it's in a chest I haven't unlocked in the area I think. I get automatically kicked out of the area because Mendel is "mad at me". Pretty stupidly made.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's nothing I can do. I need the last chip, but it's in a chest I haven't unlocked in the area I think. I get automatically kicked out of the area because Mendel is "mad at me". Pretty stupidly made.
go talk with others. and yes triggers are weird often.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes