-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Think I got myself stuck.. Need the last chip, but Mendel and Buddie and talking in the 2nd floor east side, so I can't go there.. at 62%

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Great fun game, have been running through it (good sex scenes, though I've mostly watched them in ff), now at the point with lightning and having issues at west wing staircase - controls aren't fast enough to get through, have it on hyper, but keep hitting the wall, rail keeps me from going up or down, can't move it back soon enough. Will give it a few more tries to stop soon enough to change direction, or just delete it and move on to something else like Treasure of Nadia or getting some of my own work done.

[edit: was using keyboard to control, mouse made it easy!]

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think I can though. The last chip is in a chest I haven't opened yet, in the area that they are standing, so I can't go there.
i'm sure there's other things you can do so that those 2 leave. tried talking to them?

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
i'm sure there's other things you can do so that those 2 leave. tried talking to them?
There's nothing I can do. I need the last chip, but it's in a chest I haven't unlocked in the area I think. I get automatically kicked out of the area because Mendel is "mad at me". Pretty stupidly made.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's nothing I can do. I need the last chip, but it's in a chest I haven't unlocked in the area I think. I get automatically kicked out of the area because Mendel is "mad at me". Pretty stupidly made.
go talk with others. and yes triggers are weird often.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trap? Andy and Simon are looking for the things to climb with, but I'm assuming Simon will give me the grappling hook after I open both the locked doors in the basement.
i think you are supposed to find it and same with rope. have you read walkthrough?

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
i think you are supposed to find it and same with rope. have you read walkthrough?
I found one grappling hook and used it. Simon is supposed to give you the second one.

This is where I'm stuck. I cannot progress to that, as the 8th chip I'm missing is in the southeast 2nd floor, where Mendel and Buddie is standing, so I can't go there.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a sort of gallery to view all the scenes or where is the location of the gallery? With the full save I can only find the gallery of the secret chamber senses in that west tower.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes