cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trap? Andy and Simon are looking for the things to climb with, but I'm assuming Simon will give me the grappling hook after I open both the locked doors in the basement.
i think you are supposed to find it and same with rope. have you read walkthrough?

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
i think you are supposed to find it and same with rope. have you read walkthrough?
I found one grappling hook and used it. Simon is supposed to give you the second one.

This is where I'm stuck. I cannot progress to that, as the 8th chip I'm missing is in the southeast 2nd floor, where Mendel and Buddie is standing, so I can't go there.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a sort of gallery to view all the scenes or where is the location of the gallery? With the full save I can only find the gallery of the secret chamber senses in that west tower.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a sort of gallery to view all the scenes or where is the location of the gallery? With the full save I can only find the gallery of the secret chamber senses in that west tower.
Open inventory, select a phone, go to the Bonus Area, go straight to the top door.

Reactions: Victarion000

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
that happens after buddie has gone to find tilman.

asking again: are you following walkthrough?
Yes and no. I refered to the walkthrough after getting stuck. Walkthrough should not be needed for a game flaw. If this was intended, the game itself should give a hint to what chests need to be opened first. I even posted a picture of the walkthrough, where you can clearly see Simon "finds something" after inserting the last chip, which I need in the area I can't access now. Do you even read my replies? :D

Buddie goes to find Tilman after all these mentioned events.
Either way, the grappling hook is not my issue at all. It's the last chip in an unaccessable area.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any mod of the game where the face of all the girls look young and not old?
not that i know.

Yes and no. I refered to the walkthrough after getting stuck. Walkthrough should not be needed for a game flaw. If this was intended, the game itself should give a hint to what chests need to be opened first. I even posted a picture of the walkthrough, where you can clearly see Simon "finds something" after inserting the last chip, which I need in the area I can't access now. Do you even read my replies? :D

Buddie goes to find Tilman after all these mentioned events.
Either way, the grappling hook is not my issue at all. It's the last chip in an unaccessable area.

I still think you aren't doing something which triggers them to move.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
not that i know.

I still think you aren't doing something which triggers them to move.
Then enlighten me. I have spoken with everyone, and I have nothing in my inventory that can make my game progress. There's nothing in the walkthrough about making them move, except for going to the basement with the last chip, then Simon gives you the grappling hook, and then you must convince Buddie to go into the woods.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm assuming you just happened to open the chests in the "correct" order. You wouldn't happen to have a save that's close to 63%, but not above? :D
did things in order what walkthru said (mostly). no save (at that point) but try search.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes