miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
But when you play on Hard and miss heart container you need buy heart after you find container for aviable progress. But I miss maybe 2 containers and bought it.
There are more coins than you need to buy dresses. But I dont know how much more.
yea i spent 2 coins for that situation and just wondering how many more coins are there in game than needed.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
In case anyone wondering when you finish the game,there are so many coins you can collect than needed to unlock all of the outfits even if you spent 7-8 coins in order to get hearts in hard mode.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
buddy if you gain a heart but no heart space for it at that time,first you have to heart up for that woman and then an option occurs to pay 1 coin at bonus area to actually gain that heart.(it may be just in hardmode i believe.)
Only if you don't play correctly, in this case you will be forced to do that, of course there's more coins, but you will not need them unless you do something wrong, buddy.

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
Only if you don't play correctly, in this case you will be forced to do that, of course there's more coins, but you will not need them unless you do something wrong, buddy.
"You can't use the coins to gain hearts" and "coins serve only to buy the dresses and nothing else." are not the correct answers then,buddy.I didn't say or asked that if i played correctly or not.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"You can't use the coins to gain hearts" and "coins serve only to buy the dresses and nothing else." are not the correct answers then,buddy.I didn't say or asked that if i played correctly or not.
Again, IF you play it correctly you will not need any more of them, buddy.
Only if you play it wrongly you'll need them, buddy.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Again, IF you play it correctly you will not need any more of them, buddy.
Only if you play it wrongly you'll need them, buddy.
On Hard mode is pretty easy to miss some heart container, and after that miss soem heart. Than if you find this container you need buy heart, becousse story did not give you again.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
On Hard mode is pretty easy to miss some heart container, and after that miss soem heart. Than if you find this container you need buy heart, becousse story did not give you again.
I respectfully disagree with you, the story is linear enough even in hard mode to not lose anything, of course if you follow the dialogues and play it correctly, and with the correct amount of attention and the save slots helps a lot too if you are in a maze.
I was able to do almost everything in my first attempt even without the wt, and the hearts especially weren't the part that gave me issues to be honest, I've had more problems in finishing the task for the secret chambers than that.
Anyway this discussion went way over the necessary imho, so I consider it closed, I don't think I will be able to give anything more productive or helpful in continuing it so for me it's closed. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I respectfully disagree with you, the story is linear enough even in hard mode to not lose anything, of course if you follow the dialogues and play it correctly, and with the correct amount of attention and the save slots helps a lot too if you are in a maze.
I was able to do almost everything in my first attempt even without the wt, and the hearts especially weren't the part that gave me issues to be honest, I've had more problems in finishing the task for the secret chambers than that.
Anyway this discussion went way over the necessary imho, so I consider it closed, I don't think I will be able to give anything more productive or helpful in continuing it so for me it's closed. :)
Were you play it on easy or hard mode?
I played tihs game on easy and it was very linear, like you said. Some awkward moments, but still fine game. After that I played it on hard and most of container are easy, but some of them are really good hidden without any hints. I remember one in woods behind tree, I could not find it without wt.

kosmerm

Dec 7, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me what i do for the squirrel quest? , the door in east tower is locked

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Were you play it on easy or hard mode?
I played tihs game on easy and it was very linear, like you said. Some awkward moments, but still fine game. After that I played it on hard and most of container are easy, but some of them are really good hidden without any hints. I remember one in woods behind tree, I could not find it without wt.
I played both modes as well, in the easy mode apart some minor difficulties, like the the hidden labyrinth to get to the radiator or some issues in the forest and the maze I did it in a single playthrough, and relatively easy and quick.
In hard mode I've had your exact problem, and I agree it was very hard to find it, but I just persevered and surely I was lucky probably, I'm not at all a champ in these games.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes