michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, can someone re-upload the compressed game file from this game, the download no longer works. would be very happy. Thank you very much.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
uhm. good day i am in need of a little assistance. I may have been stuck. I'm in the part where the hint says something about the piece of paper i picked up in the cemetery and access the computer but I can't access the computer. I've talked to everyone, it's evening and I also can't sleep. I'm at 57% progress. If anyone has the freetime to help me out here's the save file i'm currently at

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
uhm. good day i am in need of a little assistance. I may have been stuck. I'm in the part where the hint says something about the piece of paper i picked up in the cemetery and access the computer but I can't access the computer. I've talked to everyone, it's evening and I also can't sleep. I'm at 57% progress. If anyone has the freetime to help me out here's the save file i'm currently at save
To access the security room you need to talk to Buddy after he leave Mendel then follow him there.:)

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
To access the security room you need to talk to Buddy after he leave Mendel then follow him there.:)
I already finished with that part. I'm at the point where the pe teacher would go back to the other bridge with buddy. I also unlocked violet and scene 1 already

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I already finished with that part. I'm at the point where the pe teacher would go back to the other bridge with buddy. I also unlocked violet and scene 1 already
But that happens far in the game, if you have the note (that is the bypass code for the computer) you should be able to enter the security room, since the door is still open at that point of the game.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
But that happens far in the game, if you have the note (that is the bypass code for the computer) you should be able to enter the security room, since the door is still open at that point of the game.
yes security room is open but i can't access computer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes security room is open but i can't access computer
Dang! And I erased all my save files and can't help you.... Since I needed space in my HD
Unless you can wait and I will go to that point and give you a save to bypass that point.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
No option to take Girl's Ass Shots. Have I missed something?
u mean Andy's quest about pic?? if so go to Valeri's room talk with her, next go to bathroom. Valerie will show up as u leave bathroom after dialogue just go to kitchen and u will do pic. of Val.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
hi I'm back with another inquiry. How do I unlock the teleport? I already did the switch in security room, wires on the second lamp, found the repair manual and the put elevator code in the pantry but the teleporter doesn't unlock

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hi I'm back with another inquiry. How do I unlock the teleport? I already did the switch in security room, wires on the second lamp, found the repair manual and the put elevator code in the pantry but the teleporter doesn't unlock
These are the passage to activate the elevator, to activate the teleport you need to go to the room where you found the holy rod
and click on the blue circle.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
u mean Andy's quest about pic?? if so go to Valeri's room talk with her, next go to bathroom. Valerie will show up as u leave bathroom after dialogue just go to kitchen and u will do pic. of Val.
No. After you've locked Mendel up, and you've got the Glitter Lipstick from Amber.

I enter Violet's cell, and the walkthrough says to talk to her, Take Photo - The girl's ass shots, and then give her the glitter lipstick.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
No. After you've locked Mendel up, and you've got the Glitter Lipstick from Amber.

I enter Violet's cell, and the walkthrough says to talk to her, Take Photo - The girl's ass shots, and then give her the glitter lipstick.
Aaaaand found it :3 30min of my life

Last edited:

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Aaaaand found it :3 30min of my life
So it's a step that's no longer there? It's certainly that section, but again the photograph "the girl's ass shots" isn't in that video.

Should I just ignore it? I just don't want to continue, and find myself locked out from completing.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
So it's a step that's no longer there? It's certainly that section, but again the photograph "the girl's ass shots" isn't in that video.

Should I just ignore it? I just don't want to continue, and find myself locked out from completing.
Drop me save file and i will look into it :3

R8ed

Mar 23, 2021
Where do I find that?
Photo - Pinup of Lisa Stonewell you can find on 2nd floor. From stair case you go left and first room near radiator. Photo is on the desk... I had hard time finding it... 100% finally...

Adonis07

Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
vr good setting

Reactions: blazemastery
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes