Hexanchus

Apr 22, 2017
I'm getting strange face weirdness with the women. Like their default face is fine, but every other face is darker with a noticeable seam on the neck. Especially Amber. Is this a known issue?

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi everyone, i just downloaded the game for the first time.
I see there are 2 patches to download separately.
As I'm not very practical, could you please tell me if I need to download both, how to add them, and in what order? o_O

thank you :)

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, i just downloaded the game for the first time.
I see there are 2 patches to download separately.
As I'm not very practical, could you please tell me if I need to download both, how to add them, and in what order? o_O

thank you :)
The update patch is only required if you are updating from that version of the game. If you downloaded the game using the links above it, you don't need that patch.

The incest patch makes it so the MC is related to one of the characters (Mom/Son)

Reactions: mrMarko

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
The update patch is only required if you are updating from that version of the game. If you downloaded the game using the links above it, you don't need that patch.

The incest patch makes it so the MC is related to one of the characters (Mom/Son)
Ok thanks.
So to recap:

- I downloaded the game for the first time now, yes, from one of those hosts, so I don't need the patch update, right?

- While the new "incest patch", should I replace it with the current one?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok thanks.
So to recap:

- I downloaded the game for the first time now, yes, from one of those hosts, so I don't need the patch update, right?

there is only one incest patch there. if you want one of the females you can fuck to be your characters mother then download it and place it in the www folder, overwriting the file that is already there

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
there is only one incest patch there. if you want one of the females you can fuck to be your characters mother then download it and place it in the www folder, overwriting the file that is already there

ok it's clear

A last question:
I started it all, and finished the prologue, I made the first save.

but because it tells me that it is version 97111, when instead I have downloaded the latest version. the complete one? (1.0):unsure:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ok it's clear

A last question:
I started it all, and finished the prologue, I made the first save.

but because it tells me that it is version 97111, when instead I have downloaded the latest version. the complete one? (1.0):unsure:
looks like you want the update patch after all, which mirror/version did you download?

Edit:
The Win/Mega version seems to be v1, I'm downloading it now to have a look.
And you might want to be wary about the patch, since your version doesn't seem to be the v99121 that the patch is meant to upgrade.

Last edited:

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
yet I downloaded the latest version, from one of the hosts above, and the downloaded file had the name "Lust Epidemic v.1.0", hence the exact one. :confused:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yet I downloaded the latest version, from one of the hosts above, and the downloaded file had the name "Lust Epidemic v.1.0", hence the exact one. :confused:
which one though, Win/Mac/Linux/andriod/compressed/unofficial android.
Which mirror? MEGA - - - -

Might be nothing more that an wrong version number, I honestly don't know

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I used for download RACATY for Win, version 1.0
but the version it contains appears to be incorrect :cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I used for download RACATY for Win, version 1.0
but the version it contains appears to be incorrect :cautious:
it's not outside the realms of possiblity that that version was missed by updates because it was mislabeled, or might be that the Dev never updated the version text when he updated the game, your call whether you want to try it and see. according the changelog that version was mostly finished, the content after that is bonus content and some minor bug fixes, just be a matter of getting to the secret area and counting the girls to find out which version it really is :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
so is there a chance this is the latest version (1.0), although it will always mark it for me some 97% of version 97111? o_O

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so is there a chance this is the latest version (1.0), although it will always mark it for me some 97% of version 97111? o_O
personally I might try the update patch anyway, might be that that is what is mislabeled, v97111? > V1?
if you still got the main zip it won't cost you much extra time to delete and unzip it again

I'm unzipping the Win/Mega version as we speak, I'll see if that says the same version

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok thanks.
So to recap:

BTW for the incest patch did you rename it?
it should be names.txt
you'll probably have some random number with an underscore in front of it

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
BTW for the incest patch did you rename it?
it should be names.txt
you'll probably have some random number with an underscore in front of it
yes yes thank you, I did that immediately, I renamed it and replaced the basic one

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Do i need to play this before playing Treasure of Nadia?
I know that "Treasure of Nadia" is the sequel to this, that's why I would like to do "Lust Epidemic" first ... and then dive into the third chapter (Genesis Order)
:)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes