labestianegra

Nov 4, 2020
can someoe explain how to patch save files i downloaded, when I dont have "save" file in my "www" file. There are audio, jp, fonts, data etc. files, but no "save"

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can someoe explain how to patch save files i downloaded, when I dont have "save" file in my "www" file. There are audio, jp, fonts, data etc. files, but no "save"
The save files are in %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\<game title> not in the game folders

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can get to local data, but i cant see anything specific to the game
in the Local data you should find a folder named KADOKAWA, that's the folder where the saves from the game are located and where you can put saves that allow you to go further in the game if you are stuck.

labestianegra

Nov 4, 2020
in the Local data you should find a folder named KADOKAWA, that's the folder where the saves from the game are located and where you can put saves that allow you to go further in the game if you are stuck.
I found it,there are subfolders rpgmv and gpucache, but it doesnt work when I paste save files there. Maybe I did smthin wrong. Thanks for the help anyways

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
would like to pint out an error in that names file.
5th entry reads father, in original it's husbands brother (i.e. you the MC) so it should be son.

BNOOC

Nov 23, 2020
Hello guys, can someone help me? I downloaded wind ver. But when I try to play, what I see is just a white screen. I don't know how to fix it

Reactions: YesThisis

YesThisis

Jan 16, 2022
I'm having HARD time launching this game on my Windows 11 machine.

Tried the game.exe via administrator and changing compatibility mode to windows 7/8. Still nothing. Even purchased the game from steam and same problem...

Any help?

Hello guys, can someone help me? I downloaded wind ver. But when I try to play, what I see is just a white screen. I don't know how to fix it
Same problem

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not true, it's in the game folder, you just need to run the game at least once first.
You run the game once to create the folder in the local data not in the game folder, that's the correct destination, the game don't need a save in it's folder come on, this is basic.

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Guys i want to ask, is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys i want to ask, is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?
I didnt play these games. There are story scenes depend on your progress. Also there are booty call scene wich you can play every time when you want. But first you need make them aviable.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's a completely different type of game, here you can have sex with the girls once you reach that point in the story, and then you can only replay that in the gallery, also the other option is where you unlock the kama sutra pages to have different sex scenes with them ( this was changed in the sequels, you got to make a booty call with your phone and invite them at your home and have sex).
The mechanic of the game is different from a VN, it's not necessarily bad, but different. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes