Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know that "Treasure of Nadia" is the sequel to this, that's why I would like to do "Lust Epidemic" first ... and then dive into the third chapter (Genesis Order)
:)
I just ran the Win/Mega version and it seems to be fine, not getting anything like your screenshot

I have no idea about Treasure of Nadia , I don't think I've ever played it

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I just ran the Win/Mega version and it seems to be fine, not getting anything like your screenshot

I have no idea about Treasure of Nadia , I don't think I've ever played it
so is the version on RACATY wrong?
The file name is version 1.0 but is it actually 97111? :unsure:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so is the version on RACATY wrong?
The file name is version 1.0 but is it actually 97111? :unsure:
I've no idea, what is the directory structure like for your game? This one doesn't like being in directories with alien characters.

My normal location is in a directory called //Games/##GG1, I need to move it out of there, up to the //games folder for it to run

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Night, Fellas.

I´m stuck at 64% of the game: specifically I can not find the last security chip to open the 2nd door (Violet´s room at basement)

I´m playing through the walkthrough but according with it, I supposed to have every security chip; but I haven´t got them: I need one more to open that door.

Someone, either can tell me how to get every security chip ? or has some savings from that point to share with me, please?

Greetings!

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hello again guys.

I´m playing on MAC.

Where do I need to put the files, because I can not find a folder named "saves" inside the game...

Thanks again !

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello again guys.

I´m playing on MAC.

Where do I need to put the files, because I can not find a folder named "saves" inside the game...

Thanks again !
To put the files follow this path:
Right click on the icon Game/Show Package Contents/ Contents/ Resources/App.nw
The saves on Mac are in this path:
Right Click on Finder icon in the Dock/ Go to Folder /~/Library/Application Support: there should be a folder there with the name KADOKAWA, you will find the save in that folder

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
To put the files follow this path:
Right click on the icon Game/Show Package Contents/ Contents/ Resources/App.nw
The saves on Mac are in this path:
Right Click on Finder icon in the Dock/ Go to Folder /~/Library/Application Support: there should be a folder there with the name KADOKAWA, you will find the save in that folder
I couldn´t find that folder mate.
I mean, I did what you said at least for the first part.
Then, when I try to open the folder from the Finder, nothing happens.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I couldn´t find that folder mate.
I mean, I did what you said at least for the first part.
Then, when I try to open the folder from the Finder, nothing happens.
Sorry I need to re start the game since I erased everything, to find the saves folder you should follow this path: Save Path.jpg

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Not Library but: ~/Library/ copy and paste exactly what I write now or else it will take you to another Library in the HD. :)
Lol!!!! my bad!!!!

I found this.

Do I need to erase every document here or doing something else?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Lol!!!! my bad!!!!

I found this.

Do I need to erase every document here or doing something else?
No problem, don't worry.
No this is where you can find all your saves from the game, if you really want you can edit them with an editor and get more coins or maybe an object you didn't find during the playthrough, but honestly it's better if you don't touch it unless you really know what to do.
The game is structured to give you anything you need, if you will try to change any variables you can broke it, so I suggest you to not touch anything and instead follow the walkthrough, this first game by NLT is pretty linear so you don't need to touch anything to get to the ending.
If you need to modify something (like using the incest patch for example) you need to follow the first path i suggested you.
Anyway what you need to do exactly? I don't understand what you need in the end, sorry. :)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
No problem, don't worry.
No this is where you can find all your saves from the game, if you really want you can edit them with an editor and get more coins or maybe an object you didn't find during the playthrough, but honestly it's better if you don't touch it unless you really know what to do.
The game is structured to give you anything you need, if you will try to change any variables you can broke it, so I suggest you to not touch anything and instead follow the walkthrough, this first game by NLT is pretty linear so you don't need to touch anything to get to the ending.
If you need to modify something (like using the incest patch for example) you need to follow the first path i suggested you.
Anyway what you need to do exactly? I don't understand what you need in the end, sorry. :)
Ok.

This is the trouble:

I´m stuck at 64% of the game. I won´t progress because I couldn´t find the 8 security chips; only 7.

So, Dev has given me 2 files with saves in order to go through this "pond" and keep going.

The game is really long, therefore, I don´t want to restart it to achieve every single security chip again (of course, I was playing with walkthrough but something that I did wrong made me loose one of the chips)

This is the scenarie.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok.

This is the trouble:

I´m stuck at 64% of the game. I won´t progress because I couldn´t find the 8 security chips; only 7.

So, Dev has given me 2 files with saves in order to go through this "pond" and keep going.

The game is really long, therefore, I don´t want to restart it to achieve every single security chip again (of course, I was playing with walkthrough but something that I did wrong made me loose one of the chips)

This is the scenarie.
Ah! Ok clear, in this case just put the saves in the folder you found and, once you start the game, you should find them ready when you choose to upload from a save ( if they have the save name and number you already have, when you put them in the folder a pop up window will show asking if you want to overwrite the file, choose yes and you will have the new save ready to the new point).

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Ah! Ok clear, in this case just put the saves in the folder you found and, once you start the game, you should find them ready when you choose to upload from a save ( if they have the save name and number you already have, when you put them in the folder a pop up window will show asking if you want to overwrite the file, choose yes and you will have the new save ready to the new point).
I did what you said, but nothing changed.

it´s like the game hasn´t recognized the new savings

HiUruk

Nov 20, 2021
Sorry if it's been asked, I'm new to this game. Is there any way to incest patch the android version? Unlike other games, I can't seem to find the game file of this game in the android directory.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes