Mar 15, 2021
Lust Epidemic Modified Dialogue Incest Patch

Overview:
This patch changes dialogue in the game where characters reference the MC/Mom relationship to create an easier to read experience, and includes additional dialogue to make the MC/Mom relationship more believable while keeping the original story/tone intact.

Updated: 2022-01-16
Game/Creator: Lust Epidemic / NLT /
Modder: doogmajor
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Future Plans:
I started replaying LE recently, so if you can make the interactions more spicy I vote for it.

Reactions: doogmajor

Contact

Aug 5, 2017
Its possible to turn off incest in 1.0 ?
if you have the names.txt in LustEpidemic/www/ from an older release you can use that in 1.0 or alternatively copy the below into your current names.txt

Code:
Simon, Val's, Val ,Brother's Wife,Husband's Brother,Older Brother,My Brother,Bro's Wife, Val.,Valerie,Valerie, Val?,Bancroft,Mendel,Denny,Katherine,Sister,President,Teacher,Nun,Priest,Parker,Father,Catholic,Church,Library,Andy,Amanda,ESU,SDU,Hurricane,School,Brad,Bradley,Buddie,Channel 4,News,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried to like it because so many people told me it was good but I just can't fucking stand that MC.

What a fermented cockwomble.

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
I tried to like it because so many people told me it was good but I just can't fucking stand that MC.

What a fermented cockwomble.
I'm curious what specifically bothered you about him, if you don't mind me asking.

I do think he can be pretty obnoxious at times, but I can give him a pass since he's young and inexperienced in an unusual situation. But if you can't look past that, I also get it.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Fellas, hello out there.

I´m new playing this trilogy and of course, I want to beggin with this first game.

I have some questions: is this game a sort of ntr/ sharing type? (judging by the intro´scenes showing before starting playing)

And how can I save every playthrough and change the MC´s name?

Thanks in advance !

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
Fellas, hello out there.

I´m new playing this trilogy and of course, I want to beggin with this first game.

I have some questions: is this game a sort of ntr/ sharing type? (judging by the intro´scenes showing before starting playing)

Thanks in advance !
Not really a sharing type of game, no. The MC is the only male character that gets any action. And as far as I know, there's no easy way to change the MC's name.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fellas, hello out there.

Thanks in advance !
Nope this is a harem game to fullest extent of the word, so only the MC will have the pleasure to enjoy the girl no sharing nor NTR are possible.
You have only one ending so there's no need to save unless the game itself will tell you to do so for safety reason.
In this first game there's no possibility to change the MC name, that started only from TON the sequel. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nope this is a harem game to fullest extent of the word, so only the MC will have the pleasure to enjoy the girl no sharing nor NTR are possible.
You have only one ending so there's no need to save unless the game itself will tell you to do so for safety reason.
In this first game there's no possibility to change the MC name, that started only from TON the sequel. :)
But there is scene with Andy, its kind of sharing.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes