Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
I didnt play these games. There are story scenes depend on your progress. Also there are booty call scene wich you can play every time when you want. But first you need make them aviable.
It's a completely different type of game, here you can have sex with the girls once you reach that point in the story, and then you can only replay that in the gallery, also the other option is where you unlock the kama sutra pages to have different sex scenes with them ( this was changed in the sequels, you got to make a booty call with your phone and invite them at your home and have sex).
The mechanic of the game is different from a VN, it's not necessarily bad, but different. :)
So that mean we can have sex with them in game not just a replay?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It is essentually a gallery option, when you find them where ever they are in the game, speak to them, select a dialogue option that teleports you both to their room, where you can do whatever sex scenes you have unlocked and dress them in whatever outfits you have, and when you are finished you teleport back to the place you spoke to them with no kind of acknowledgement of the time you just spent together, repeat as as often as you like.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, there will be sex scenes in the game, but without the option to do those again in it like it can happen in some VN, things like the raise morale in MIST or similar games, once done you can only replay them in the gallery.
Plus you get the sex scenes option with the kama sutra pages, those are scenes that you can repeat as much as you want. :)

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
It is essentually a gallery option, when you find them where ever they are in the game, speak to them, select a dialogue option that teleports you both to their room, where you can do whatever sex scenes you have unlocked and dress them in whatever outfits you have, and when you are finished you teleport back to the place you spoke to them with no kind of acknowledgement of the time you just spent together, repeat as as often as you like.
Beside this there is gallery where you can replay all story scenes.
Yes, there will be sex scenes in the game, but without the option to do those again in it like it can happen in some VN, things like the raise morale in MIST or similar games, once done you can only replay them in the gallery.
Plus you get the sex scenes option with the kama sutra pages, those are scenes that you can repeat as much as you want. :)
Thx guys, you guys Are awesome that really helped me. :)

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I came back to this after a year or so and I dont understand why hint system talks about Elizabeth and Violet when theres no one with those names in the game. I need wet pant for the compass and I have no clue what to do. The walktroughs here are corrupted and not downloadable btw.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I came back to this after a year or so and I dont understand why hint system talks about Elizabeth and Violet when theres no one with those names in the game. I need wet pant for the compass and I have no clue what to do. The walktroughs here are corrupted and not downloadable btw.
Yes there are two girls with that names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to get the pants and give them to Andy in order to get the compass.
Don't use the wt listed in the first page because it's a shitty wt, imho.
Use this, it's unfinished, but it's the most complete and good I found out.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

youngh96

Feb 21, 2022
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
i click it but it open another page with words inside and not download it

Reactions: Suchat0009

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i click it but it open another page with words inside and not download it
Right click with the mouse a window will pop up choose save as, download and rename as names.text then drag it in the www folder subtext and the incest patch will activate.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Did a speedrun of this game in 2:31:06
Time could have been better but with the amount of stuff in this game It is really hard to remember all of it
I also got a crash to desktop which loss me time
Screenshot 2022-03-07 233428.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there any relation between this game and the Treasure of Nadia?
Is aunt Sara exist in this game?
Treasure of Nadia is the sequel of LE.
Yes she make an appearance in the intro video, but not as character in the game, they are all characters in the same world even though in different places. :)

Reactions: Akvanzal

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you.
How long does it take to finish it?
You're welcome.
Uhm, honestly depend on how much time you need for reading the dialogues and solving the different quests, it took me four to five days to finish it ( I mean considering the fact I used 1 to 2 hours per day playing) using the wt. :)

Reactions: Akvanzal

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there any relation between this game and the Treasure of Nadia?
Is aunt Sara exist in this game?
IIRC Sara have there one bonus scene. Same most of NLT's comics girls.
For me, game have about 20 hours on easy mode. Yeah, I'm slow reader and sometime using WT.

Reactions: Dylan741

deshard32

Feb 24, 2022
Can someone please explain to me how to get past this: im on the "there is a dolly in the break room on the 2nd floor. If you can find two wheels for it you may be able to use it to move heavy stuff. The ages of the gravestones may be helpful in this quest"
Ive now tryd every combination at the combination locker next to the second wheel in the basement but nothing happens.
Anyone know where else i can type in the ages? so confused. the Tip does not help and the walkthrough does not cover this as far as i know

Reactions: jrekid

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how to get past this: im on the "there is a dolly in the break room on the 2nd floor. If you can find two wheels for it you may be able to use it to move heavy stuff. The ages of the gravestones may be helpful in this quest"
Ive now tryd every combination at the combination locker next to the second wheel in the basement but nothing happens.
Anyone know where else i can type in the ages? so confused. the Tip does not help and the walkthrough does not cover this as far as i know
The combination is 3768 and you need it after you click on the red circle in the room in the basement where you found the holy rod and the wheel and the 14 KS Amanda page
The second wheel for the dolly is on the East Plateau follow this path:
Go to Woods (Woods 01)
North (Woods 03)
North (Woods 05)
East (Plateau)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes