randy1296

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys to create dynamite need container rice but i cant find anywhere even in pantry room and dame woods. Not even in invetory help please

TenAte108

Mar 23, 2022
Names changes for Val, and you have to manage your own heart containers, it wont automatically add heart containers
Do you know any method to see valerie sex scenes in order and be comic-like in form of a gallery or picture viewer instead of watching videos or downloading the game, i want to see Valerie scenes like those comics by NLT media like aunt debb's show and mother's gang bang

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Здравствуйте скажите пожалуйста как залезть на кровать Элизабет не получается.
Вам понадобится пустая бутылка и клейкая лента
You need to have an empty bottle and adhesive tape

williamp

Jul 12, 2017
Guard wont move when simon is in the west tower distracting (Very early part of the game). Guard just stands there is no chance to get the shiny in the fountain. Disregard this pls - sorted itself out.

teta12341

Jan 26, 2018
does anyone knows a consistent way of finding multi-vitamin? I'm at 64% and I didn't find one yet, I wandered the whole castle and I still couldn't find it

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
does anyone knows a consistent way of finding multi-vitamin? I'm at 64% and I didn't find one yet, I wandered the whole castle and I still couldn't find it
No they appear at random places so you need to continue search, or get with a save editor. :)

Reactions: teta12341

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do you know the code of the item so that I can edit?
edit : I found the code already, but thanks for the tip
You need to open one of the save you have in the save folder data ( a save made after you found the vitamins) in an editor ( save editor online offer this service for free, with limitations on the use) or a text editor.
Search for the items and change the number, save it in a folder of your choice and replace the"new" save in the save folder data overwriting the older one, when you will open the game you will find the item in the quantity you choose.
:)

Reactions: teta12341
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes