karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
is it possible to get suck? I think I got stuck based on the walkthrough I was reading because I dont see anything else to do. Imat the part where based on the walkthrough I have to put some serum on the mouthwash but I can't do that since Amanda is blocking the sink.

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
is it possible to get suck? I think I got stuck based on the walkthrough I was reading because I dont see anything else to do. Imat the part where based on the walkthrough I have to put some serum on the mouthwash but I can't do that since Amanda is blocking the sink.
nevermind, I I just had to click around the chapel to find out that the damn priest is dead.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
Pardon me, so sorry for bothering, but I can't download that file, it just opens in a new page with the names. I see your instructions for replacing the names txt so I just need to be able to grab it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Pardon me, so sorry for bothering, but I can't download that file, it just opens in a new page with the names. I see your instructions for replacing the names txt so I just need to be able to grab it.
You need to right click on that page, save as on the menu that appear and then once you downloaded it rename the files as names.txt, put it in the game folder overwrite the existing file ( when asked) and you're good to go. :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
love this game....I played Treasures of Nadia and was blown away by the gameplay and graphics, let alone the sex.
Really enjoying all the hints in this game for the Nadia game.....I still haven't found to continuation of the Treasures of Nadia (I finished that apart from ONE damn shark to max out....just couldn't get it).
Can someone remind me the name of the next chapter of Treasures of Nadia been about 4 or 5 months I think since I finished.
BTW, I'm from the era of the Leisure Suit Larry games, Kings Quest etc (played the first of those when I was like 21 or 22 I think) so I like to have things I need to find and puzzle out rather than just work out the best dialogue to get what I want.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
love this game....I played Treasures of Nadia and was blown away by the gameplay and graphics, let alone the sex.
Really enjoying all the hints in this game for the Nadia game.....I still haven't found to continuation of the Treasures of Nadia (I finished that apart from ONE damn shark to max out....just couldn't get it).
Can someone remind me the name of the next chapter of Treasures of Nadia been about 4 or 5 months I think since I finished.
BTW, I'm from the era of the Leisure Suit Larry games, Kings Quest etc (played the first of those when I was like 21 or 22 I think) so I like to have things I need to find and puzzle out rather than just work out the best dialogue to get what I want.
The Genesis Order, but in this one the game puzzle it's still at the testing/initial phase so there's not much yet, but there's already a good amount of story and sex scenes. :)

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The Genesis Order, but in this one the game puzzle it's still at the testing/initial phase so there's not much yet, but there's already a good amount of story and sex scenes. :)
thanks, I'll put it on my 'to do' list....I have about 60 of these played through to their ends as far as the versions I have and I have 20 not unzipped/tried yet, so I can always wait for good ones like that will be. Thanks.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thanks, I'll put it on my 'to do' list....I have about 60 of these played through to their ends as far as the versions I have and I have 20 not unzipped/tried yet, so I can always wait for good ones like that will be. Thanks.
You're welcome. :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I got to the 'end' of this...just walked over the ladder.
In the walkthrough though it says something about a floppy disk...I can neither find it or see it anywhere on that screen, but I also don't see what it's needed for. I'm also still short of multivitamins as they haven't really dropped that much...what are they for? (the final secret scenes?)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
OK, I got to the 'end' of this...just walked over the ladder.
In the walkthrough though it says something about a floppy disk...I can neither find it or see it anywhere on that screen, but I also don't see what it's needed for. I'm also still short of multivitamins as they haven't really dropped that much...what are they for? (the final secret scenes?)
The floppy disk appear at random like the vitamins, so you need to search it until you will find it, I found it in the forest often.
The vitamins allow you to cum multiples times when having sex with girls, vitamins and the floppy disc will help you unlocking two girl in the secret chambers.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The floppy disk appear at random like the vitamins, so you need to search it until you will find it, I found it in the forest often.
The vitamins allow you to cum multiples times when having sex with girls, vitamins and the floppy disc will help you unlocking two girl in the secret chambers.
yeah, just been over the whole map again...every room and no more vitamins and no sign of the floppy disk. I also seem to be missing one page of the Kamasutra...but I followed the walkthrough and there seem to be no other places to get them.
Anyone know what variable to change to make the pages complete?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yeah, just been over the whole map again...every room and no more vitamins and no sign of the floppy disk. I also seem to be missing one page of the Kamasutra...but I followed the walkthrough and there seem to be no other places to get them.
Anyone know what variable to change to make the pages complete?
Don't worry, it take some time to be found, once I get it after the game ended (it gives you the possibility to roam again after everything is completed), one trick for respawn the vitamins is to save on the phone often ( like it happen with Treasure of Nadia for the amulets).
Which kama sutra page are you missing? Maybe I can help you, I found that the wt here is very imprecise in a lot of things. :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Don't worry, it take some time to be found, once I get it after the game ended (it gives you the possibility to roam again after everything is completed), one trick for respawn the vitamins is to save on the phone often ( like it happen with Treasure of Nadia for the amulets).
Which kama sutra page are you missing? Maybe I can help you, I found that the wt here is very imprecise in a lot of things. :)
fifth one down for Val...

I think you're right, I'll finish what I can and then came back some time. I'm also doing 'Lucky Paradox' but that is so slow going and seems to be fairly early in development as about 2/3 of the women are under development.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
fifth one down for Val...

I think you're right, I'll finish what I can and then came back some time. I'm also doing 'Lucky Paradox' but that is so slow going and seems to be fairly early in development as about 2/3 of the women are under development.
You need to go to the forest go up north once, then turn left in the woods where there's a single pine, search the cross shaped bush and use the showel, the page is there.
Also you will find the mini cassette player and a skeleton key, ( and if you're playing the hard mode a heart in the circled bush), I will add a screenshot to make it easier to find everything.
Agreed Lucky Paradox need some refine it's a little rough atm. :)
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.40.14.png

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You need to go to the forest go up north once, then turn left in the woods where there's a single pine, search the cross shaped bush and use the showel, the page is there.
Also you will find the mini cassette player and a skeleton key, ( and if you're playing the hard mode a heart in the circled bush), I will add a screenshot to make it easier to find everything.
Agreed Lucky Paradox need some refine it's a little rough atm. :)
View attachment 1820774
I got the key and the cassette...I thought I'd picked up the page as well. Thanks, I'll go back and check.
Cool, just went back and dug up that page...so I just need that stupid floppy disk and the last two pills and I have everything.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes