Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I got the key and the cassette...I thought I'd picked up the page as well. Thanks, I'll go back and check.
Cool, just went back and dug up that page...so I just need that stupid floppy disk and the last two pills and I have everything.
My pleasure, yep as I said keep roaming and they will appear, the vitamins pretty much on the west 2nd floor, the floppy in the forest, sadly it's a random event so I can't say where exactly ( it was the most annoying thing of the entire game, imho). :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
My pleasure, yep as I said keep roaming and they will appear, the vitamins pretty much on the west 2nd floor, the floppy in the forest, sadly it's a random event so I can't say where exactly ( it was the most annoying thing of the entire game, imho). :)
ok, so got the pills and the disk within a few minutes.
Now then, I'm short on getting Joan sorted in the Super Secret area...but am a bit baffled where I do the facials as all the women in there only seem to do one position....BTW where did the blonde in the locker room come from....WOW!!! don't remember her in Nadia...was there a game before this one?

PS. Got the one on the right doing the weights....super hot, and thought that was the facials, but 20 times later and still can't get Lotti.....

PPS...ok, finally got it, didn't realise the girls were still standing there waiting for me. Thanks for all the help.....

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ok, so got the pills and the disk within a few minutes.
Now then, I'm short on getting Joan sorted in the Super Secret area...but am a bit baffled where I do the facials as all the women in there only seem to do one position....BTW where did the blonde in the locker room come from....WOW!!! don't remember her in Nadia...was there a game before this one?

PS. Got the one on the right doing the weights....super hot, and thought that was the facials, but 20 times later and still can't get Lotti.....

PPS...ok, finally got it, didn't realise the girls were still standing there waiting for me. Thanks for all the help.....
My pleasure, all the girls in the sex chamber come from NLT's previous works, like the comics and the first games ( Summer with mom & sis, and Visiting aunt Sara), the blonde is Karen maybe? I don't remember honestly if you want you can take a look at them in the comics collection here on F95. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-collection-2021-10-19-nlt-media.719/post-8271

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
My pleasure, all the girls in the sex chamber come from NLT's previous works, like the comics and the first games ( Summer with mom & sis, and Visiting aunt Sara), the blonde is Karen maybe? I don't remember honestly if you want you can take a look at them in the comics collection here on F95. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-collection-2021-10-19-nlt-media.719/post-8271
I've done a VisitingSara one (oh yeah that's the one in the hot tub...that was fun)....Thought I had the Summer with mum an sis one, but can't see it anywhere...oh it as "My summer with Mum and Sis"....can't remember much of it though, which is a shame....ooh, hang on, just checked my saves and I couldn't get to 99% or 100% because you had to make a choice of Mum or Sis, thought that was a bit short sighted. Didn't know about f95 at that time......would be interested if there's a way to do both or get to 99 or 100%

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've done a VisitingSara one (oh yeah that's the one in the hot tub...that was fun)....Thought I had the Summer with mum an sis one, but can't see it anywhere...oh it as "My summer with Mum and Sis"....can't remember much of it though, which is a shame....ooh, hang on, just checked my saves and I couldn't get to 99% or 100% because you had to make a choice of Mum or Sis, thought that was a bit short sighted. Didn't know about f95 at that time......would be interested if there's a way to do both or get to 99 or 100%
True that was the correct title I played it once just to give all NLT games a try but I forget it after LE and especially TON and TGO ( they are way better), it was a little too grindy and complicated to get the 100%, and honestly I didn't bother to get it once I had both Mom & sis moving with the MC it was enough for me.
I don't know how sadly, in the thread someone said they get it but I never found a complete full save, even with the search button ( and the wt was never updated), so I just leave it at that with my 87 or 88%.:)

Reactions: Sparhawker

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I wanted to play through with the original names so I deleted and redownloaded. However Brad still says he left his keys in "Mom's office". Is that the normal line or is the incest names file still somehow applying?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I wanted to play through with the original names so I deleted and redownloaded. However Brad still says he left his keys in "Mom's office". Is that the normal line or is the incest names file still somehow applying?
This game is originaly incest. Its censored after "new" Patreon rule. Than mom is right brother's wife is wrong

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
I have a question.. We can play this game on android but can this game run on 32bit system? Bc my phone is 32bit and failed when i installed.. Should I change my phone to the new one lol

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Should I really play this game before Treasure of Nadia?
as has been said by another player....no you don't 'need' to play this one first, though it will give you some idea of what you'll come across in Nadia.
I actually didn't know this game until a long time after I finished Nadia. I kept chuckling to myself when I saw all the hints of things from Nadia.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I downloaded the game but it has the incest names.txt. Where can i get the original?
LE is originaly incest game. After Patreon's rule is changed to non incest.
But every time when you start game is there answare about modification ad if you want change it to "standard"

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
The ones searching for Katherine from behind (15) !!!!!! If you don't kill ALL cockroaches the page will not spawn!!!

Reactions: mini810

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
It's a pity that there is no German translation for this game because then the game would be even more interesting for me

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
What is the best way to get the RPY files from this game? To translate them into German because I can't get along with the other possibility of translation.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
is there a RenPy version? Anything other than rpg?
To My Knowledge No. And there is no RenPy Version For Treasure of Nadia As Well.

Both are Completed Games But I Think Transferring and Rewriting the Code From RPG To RenPy For This Game May Take A lot Of Time Compared To Other RPG Games Because Of The Size Of The Game And The Way Code Was Written.
Can Even Be Impossible Some Time.

This Is My Personal Guess.

But Maybe Someone Can Do It In The Future.
But If Someone Does It They Are Breaking the Copyright laws in Most Of The Countries.
Because They Are Using Someone's Content With Out There Permission.

[ Date Of Writing - 13 June 2022 / Not Edited ]

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes