HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
How do I install the APK for Android? When I unzip it I get a bunch of files, none of them an APK. Thanks for any help you can provide.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Dropbox link for , also attached.

If you're looking for something, other than the floppy disk, this is the guide for you. PDF format so that you can search it. Objects are spelled the same as they are in the game, i.e. Lader instead of Ladder, so you can find what you need.

Maps, images of characters, and much, much more.
Not sure if you are still actively updating this walkthrough anymore, since the game is complete, but I have found a small error.
1658803736653.png
This should be North West. (Page 45)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Dropbox link for , also attached.

If you're looking for something, other than the floppy disk, this is the guide for you. PDF format so that you can search it. Objects are spelled the same as they are in the game, i.e. Lader instead of Ladder, so you can find what you need.

Maps, images of characters, and much, much more.
Sorry! Now I'm definitely nitpicking, but the opposite corner would be the radiator, while the adjacent corner is where the coin is.
1658806631106.png

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys, I am stuck at the part where I need to climb up the cliff with Andy and Simon but, while I have the grappling hook, I don't have the rope. Do you know where I can find it?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes