Nanjiro 1989

Oct 28, 2021
Hello i followed the walkthrough but it sans i have to take the boots to jump higher but cannot get them because of number 7 laser. How can i take if off? I went to security desk but cannot use computer to enter code it just shut dowb and the main character says he needs a code. Can someone help im stuck or dumb or both

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Followed the walkthrough but for Amber 11 Page (Reverse Cowgirl) it didn't spawn after clicking the 4 invisible button behind flowers. Did I miss another trigger ?

EDIT: same for a floppy disk at the end. I don't have one.

Last edited:

WoodWacker69

Aug 9, 2017
now you want me to wander around and find fucking PENNIES after all the other bullshit?
over the fucking line, man. i don't care how hot my mom is, this isn't worth it.

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I played a while without saving and for whatever reason the game crashed out of the blue :| Could somebody please share with me a save that's somewhere around 60-65%? Im not exactly sure how much it was but I was at the part where Violet got out of her room and encountered mc and Simon (high on mushrooms) in the main hall. I went with Violet back to the basement and the game crashed shortly after the dialogue.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all, I'm playing this game and I was around 88%, I was in the point where MC locks the knocked girl inside the dungeon and breaks the chip so Tillman can't reach her to shot her... and all of a sudden the game crashed... My last save was like two hours ago and I really don't feel on the mood to do all that all over... is there anyway to go back there? Maybe a savegame someone has?

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Can de Coif glitch out? was checking the walkthrough and apparantly the squirrel needs to take it. And checked everywhere outside can see the squirrel but nothing really happens.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Followed the walkthrough but for Amber 11 Page (Reverse Cowgirl) it didn't spawn after clicking the 4 invisible button behind flowers. Did I miss another trigger ?

EDIT: same for a floppy disk at the end. I don't have one.
Yes you did, the correct sequence is: click the two cabinet in the west tower where Kat room is located first, then you click the other fours in the east tower room.
The floppy appear randomly so you need to search it, it's like for the multivitamins.:)

Reactions: SpikeBp

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can de Coif glitch out? was checking the walkthrough and apparantly the squirrel needs to take it. And checked everywhere outside can see the squirrel but nothing really happens.
If you are referring to Kat's hat, you need to be with her in Amber's room, then before you have sex the squirrel will take it and you need to follow him outside and then inside up to the third floor, in the room # 31 where you will find it. :)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
If you are referring to Kat's hat, you need to be with her in Amber's room, then before you have sex the squirrel will take it and you need to follow him outside and then inside up to the third floor, in the room # 31 where you will find it. :)
I know but had to reload the game for it to trigger.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello i followed the walkthrough but it sans i have to take the boots to jump higher but cannot get them because of number 7 laser. How can i take if off? I went to security desk but cannot use computer to enter code it just shut dowb and the main character says he needs a code. Can someone help im stuck or dumb or both
In order to switch off the lasers you need to activate the radiators.
Please be more specific, what code do you need? There are fews and I can't help if you don't tell me at what point you are exactly.
Anyway I would suggest you to don't use the wt posted here as it's very unuseful (it contains too many wrong infos), search for "An Idiot's Guide to Lust Epidemic by cooperlee77", it's more precise even if it's unfinished ( the only thing you must do differently here is to tease Simon and to laugh when Buddie make the joke about Val, that way I was still able to "spice" the yogurt, since a lot of people lamented the fact that it's not possible anymore, but this isn' true) apart from that the guide is more precise and consent to finish almost everything in the game even if it end at the version 83081, but I was able to finish the story nonetheless it's more simple toward the end of the game. :)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes