Lord Henry

Apr 10, 2018
So, let me get this straight... In the finished game, if you missed the point where you were supposed to ask Simon for the second grappling hook, there is no way to get it anymore and you're just stuck forever? No way to further progress? Fantastic.
Well it was fun while it lasted. Now I have tow options: to start completely fresh or uninstall. Good job!

Jul 9, 2021
My apologies for a somewhat stupid question but the search function isnt giving me the info i need.

What are the control inputs for the android version? I have no idea how to access the map/inventory. I did it once by accident but don't know how i did it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
My apologies for a somewhat stupid question but the search function isnt giving me the info i need.

What are the control inputs for the android version? I have no idea how to access the map/inventory. I did it once by accident but don't know how i did it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Two finger tap on the screen.

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck on fiding the radiator to fix. I've just found the radiator part in the woods. Fast traveled to 3rd floor. But cannot find the radiator to fix. Val was not where she was supposed to be.

Dec 30, 2017
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes