PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
since i played Treasure of Nadia, i wanted to see where the origin of the game was... i played the game with the walktrough, but got stuck here... In the game i can't move the boxes, and the crystal is telling me to go see andy in the woods... anyone who know how to get me to move these boxes?
If I remember correctly, at this point you should already have a carriage to transport the crates.

davey0958

May 10, 2021
I was trying to unlock the switches at both tower, however, it didn't work for me. At one time, I managed to unlock one switch at the west tower, and thats it. I'm stuck now...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hey guys sorry whats the difference between hard and normal.... more naughty stuff in hard?
In short: In story is all same. On hard you need find heart containers for scenes. On easy you have containers automaticly.
But you can skip this scenes and play them later when you find missing container.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yaragl

DesperateKiwi

May 12, 2021
Question about the dialogue. At the start the game keeps saying Val is our mom, but then it says she's out brother's wife? Is it just a mistake, or part of the game?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Question about the dialogue. At the start the game keeps saying Val is our mom, but then it says she's out brother's wife? Is it just a mistake, or part of the game?
No, in first release she was mom. But becouse Patreon must be changed to brother's wife.
There is game with incest patch but when you start game, there is warning message about modded game. When you click on it you remove this patch. Maybe its your case.
Edit typos

Last edited:
Reactions: DesperateKiwi

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
i've just lost my entire renpy and other related games saves folder....raging quite bad...anyone kind enough to share a final save or close to the end pretty pls???

• Angry
Reactions: Kazerou

Damian_Sanders

Aug 15, 2021
Good evening everyone

I know the game is already finished, but I wanted to ask if there is a German translation for the game? It would be really great if someone could give me an answer to that. :)

All the best
Damian_Sanders ^ - ^

Ohgdo

May 13, 2021
Here's my compressed version.

Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 4.16GB

Download Win (419MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is not working. Just plays the intro and screen goes black. Uncompressed file size = 500MB 4 GB of files are missing

abbass1779

Mar 29, 2021
why does "nopy" download link for windows doesn't work. when i click download the link goes to this

Nightsalve

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE - Guide

Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
I love this story ! The animations and bodies are great too, but the lore is kinda catchy, like it a lot

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes