markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
guys i cant find the key for that old chest and my last chip is there i searched the whole place i couldnt find it please help me out
Screenshot_1.png

Krapra

Dec 26, 2017
I got just finished this game. Amazing. This is a great game. Except ONE THING. No Female full Voice in a sex scene. That's it.
Everything else Great!

Juggerbear69

Jan 2, 2021
So I've been playing this for a while and got to the point where the hint tells me "Katherine will be happy that you helped her" and when I go and talk with Kat and tell her about the couch in the storage room she says to leave and then it props the inventory when I try to give her the Serum she denies that and then nothing happens. But when I try and sleep it tells me to speak to Kat about the basement thing. Can someone help me? I'm at 20%

Juggerbear69

Jan 2, 2021
Can i get the answer for Kat's note cause i can't seem to find any code. "The key to lust is 23 paces apart. The code for thee one to win my heart" it says its in the note but i dont get it. it needs to be a 4 digit code

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can i get the answer for Kat's note cause i can't seem to find any code. "The key to lust is 23 paces apart. The code for thee one to win my heart" it says its in the note but i dont get it. it needs to be a 4 digit code
There is pictureon eastside of 3th floor (I mean). There is number in this picture and by this hint is password 4312

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes