schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Not sure where I go wrong.

Mrs. Bancroft keeps telling me in the kitchen to go get the key card from priest and check out his room. However all rooms on the 1st level are still locked.

Do I need to accomplish another step first? I found the shovel, however it tells me I cant use it right now.

Thanks for the tip

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018

Mrs. Bancroft keeps telling me in the kitchen to go get the key card from priest and check out his room. However all rooms on the 1st level are still locked.

Do I need to accomplish another step first? I found the shovel, however it tells me I cant use it right now.

Thanks for the tip
I have the same but all rooms on first floor for me are unlocked. i searched everywhere and can't get anything. I go back to dead priest and it keeps saying " I hope I never have to touch a dead body again "

gubl

May 31, 2018
This game still has a long way to go. I wonder if it will ever be finished. The word overambitious comes to mind.
According to Kamasutra page, half of the slots filled up already. Developer is steady on delivering updates so far, also does not work on multiple products concurrently unlike to other devs, that get side tracked and either get slow on updates or completely abandon product.
So I see no concerns here.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I only have one question... Can someone tell me if i have miss one or more page's.... Thanks...
Kamasutra Book.jpg

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
His office is not on first floor. I have gone in his office and can not find the safe
Priest's office is next to Katherine's room. WEst staircase go up. The safe is left of the locked door. If you can't access the safe then you probably haven't progressed the story enough.(also maybe you need to search his office and find something else to make you aware of the safe (not 100% sure about this but try it)
I did use the fucking search!! I went to the chapel and got everything from the dead priest. I go to Amanda and she keeps telling me to go and get it
Didn't you also get a treasure map from the priest ? Click on the treasure map you'll see three x's, grab shovel (shovel is outside bottom left) dig where the x's are.(outside)
Dude I used the search thread, but what i'm looking ain't there.

So, do you know how do I find the following kamasutra pages:
Amber- Standing Anal
Katherine- Cum on Titis and Watch Masturbate
?????
Did you disable the lasers ?
There are 2 red button looking things on the wall in the security room where they locked up buddie.
There's one kamasutra page inside the painting to the left of the creepy priest painting.
One kamasutra page is behind the counter in the library(get it by going to the central area where the fountain is and click on the west wall. There will be a "hole" there where you can grab the page through.
Also Andy will be at the east staircase upper area. You can trade the treasure map for a kamasutra page. Only do this once you've dug up all three spots.

Thanks for the tip
The priest is dead in his chapel. Search his body and yuo'll get the key card.
How did you get Reverse Cowgirl? I tried the walkthrough from this forum and it does not work. I am playing on normal.
Turn on your audio and listen when you activate the switches. You should hear a clicking noise.
First go to the West staircase, go up move your character facing the south wall cabinets(1 cabinet 2 spaces wide) as close as you can. Click spacebar, then move 1 tile to the right and click space bar again.(keep facing the cabinet) A clicking noise should be heard when you activate each switch.
Then go to the east staircase, go up there will be 2 two cabinets each 2 tiles wide. Do the same here. A kamasutra page will appear in the room when you've activated all 6 switches.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Did you disable the lasers ?
There are 2 red button looking things on the wall in the security room where they locked up buddie.
There's one kamasutra page inside the painting to the left of the creepy priest painting.
One kamasutra page is behind the counter in the library(get it by going to the central area where the fountain is and click on the west wall. There will be a "hole" there where you can grab the page through.
Also Andy will be at the east staircase upper area. You can trade the treasure map for a kamasutra page. Only do this once you've dug up all three spots.
Did all those and them were other pages/positions, even did the safe at father's room (password 385), library checked all books got another, locker key in fathers Office used on locker 1st floor east wing by the stairs, and got other scenes...

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
"Standing Anal" page for Amber was at security room after game was finished!
At the same floor, same wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Cum on Tits" page for Katherine will be there, in the hall on south wall east side.
At 2nd floor west wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Watch Masturbate" page for Katherine will be there, in a hall on south wall east side.

Hope It helped! Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Feros25 and midx
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes