Gruber

Nov 1, 2017
i m stuck at showing Ms. Bankrof the clue
the game tells me to use serum on her but neither the parfume nor the serum works.
can someone answer that question please and use the word clue so search ll find it?
thanks a lot

the answer is REFIL L the parfume bottle. just go to your item and use the parfume ... just like the first time

Last edited:

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
good lord, i was playing an older version and askinig me why i haven't any of those kamasutra pages... i'm so dumb... o_O
trying to download the new version to play it. :D

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
Dude how did you get Amber- Standing Anal and Katherine- Cum on Titis and Watch Masturbate?
Honestly I don't remember very well, one was found in the library and another was turn on five hidden switch maybe? You should try to search thread.

Xpado Justice

Aug 2, 2018
After getting the eat pussy in the library I went back to the security room and I got the standing anal just like that... I think they are all connected

Edit: After standing anal go to the area in front of the security room that was opened and on one of the tables you will get kat cum on tits and you will get the final one in the second opened area that was opened after the lazer was switched off
Where are you getting this?
Please upload images

Xpado Justice

Aug 2, 2018
"Standing Anal" page for Amber was at security room after game was finished!
At the same floor, same wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Cum on Tits" page for Katherine will be there, in the hall on south wall east side.
At 2nd floor west wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Watch Masturbate" page for Katherine will be there, in a hall on south wall east side.

Hope It helped! Cheers!
Please upload your save file.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello
I am having problems with the bonus area. When I enter there and later
when I try to exit below the game is frozen and I have to turn it off
Anyone could help me?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello
I am having problems with the bonus area. When I enter there and later
when I try to exit below the game is frozen and I have to turn it off
Anyone could help me?
Guys,

the answer always stays the same: DON'T CHEAT, DON'T MOD THE GAME

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
lost on mrs bancroft standing in front of the safe. I have the spray, but not any serum to mix it. So I looked all over the game, but cant find any refill serum bottles. I have also talked to the guy in the eastern section who says he will get into troubles if he would sell me any. Do I need to give him anything? Nothing in the inventory seems to interest him.

Three

Aug 30, 2018
lost on mrs bancroft standing in front of the safe. I have the spray, but not any serum to mix it. So I looked all over the game, but cant find any refill serum bottles. I have also talked to the guy in the eastern section who says he will get into troubles if he would sell me any. Do I need to give him anything? Nothing in the inventory seems to interest him.
Did you get the one that dropped in the kitchen after the other kid gets punched for casually putting his fingers up her vagina?

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Did you get the one that dropped in the kitchen after the other kid gets punched for casually putting his fingers up her vagina?
Yes, that one I collected, an not sure where it was used as its not anymore in the inventory list only the spray x1

Three

Aug 30, 2018
Yes, that one I collected, an not sure where it was used as its not anymore in the inventory list only the spray x1
Did you try selecting the spray itself? Maybe it works. There was another bottle in an unlocked area, but can't remember it.

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Did you try selecting the spray itself? Maybe it works. There was another bottle in an unlocked area, but can't remember it.
Yes, I stand in front of her and select it. The pop up message just tells me something like "serum in a spray now". No idea where they other bottle might be hiding. Hope anybody else as any other ideas.

thanks again

UPDATE: I got her to move from her position, after talking to her, the inventory meu pops up, than you select the serum spray bottle. So dont try doing anything before it automatically pops up. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes