Sep 22, 2017
I'd really like to know where you did read this crap and who wrote it.
Yeah, since then I read other comments stating that it's complete BS. I dunno why people come up with these things, probably to justify why they're stuck or unable to find something in the game.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
omg! :rolleyes: If I have to read another walk through please or where is this kamasutra page and wehere is that kamasutra page...well!
Does anyone actually play this thing? It might actually be fun if you do.
I want more story delveopment: like who are those people that Andy sells the Serum to? Where the heck is Denny? Who is the shadow that ran away. Is Amanda Bancroft going to get sandwiched by two guys? When do we get to see Katherine anal something....AND, of course, when is Valerie, no Val, no again....when is the Mom actually going to say "Show it to me baby!" :p

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Previous version I was able to cum in the yogurt, this time I didn't get an option, is that a bug?
Azrael2086, were you as nasty in your actions as your first time? You only get to cum in the yogurt if your nasty.
On the other hand, I sooo wanted to cum in the fettucine Alfredo damn it! They wouldn't let me. :( But I'm sure that Amber would've liked it. Just like last time! :p

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 182110

2 story scene
4 play scene , 1 outfit for katherine
4 play scene for amber

thats quality update for 2 weeks than other dev XD
great job i love it
Say folks, I just noticed. It should actually be 3 story scenes for this v22112 release.
1: Valerie
2: Katherine
3: Amanda, Amber and Bradley in Library
They're all there in the Bonus Area to revisit/replay.
...just saying

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a recurring need to revisit and collect (click) all items from every area after each story scene, retrace steps after each character scene, remember to check last place after each dialogue that resolves part of the mistery. It all builds in layers, as it all gets released as such. Go! Go and get them all!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Care to elaborate this theory?
Theory:
At the very start of game, there are flashes that go berserk and flood eyecandy into the brain - you basically see ALL faces associated with the story to matter. All through the course of the game of course everything is familiar precisely because you have been spoon fed ALL the ingredients that your imagination ever needed to confirm familiarity and concoct all possible branches of story as to accomodate twists in the actual story. Also, faces are trapezoidal and tend to collate eyes in the middle of face, clogging under the high forehead.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes