schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
I did not edit anything. Might be a bug. I had downloaded a save from this forum before. Maybe the other uploader knows more about it. :) Its a nice bug. :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I did not edit anything. Might be a bug. I had downloaded a save from this forum before. Maybe the other uploader knows more about it. :) Its a nice bug. :)
The more reason no one should "reuse" your save.

Why in the damn world do people "use" other people's saves? :rolleyes: it's a (short) game: just play it.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Use others' saves at your own risk, dinguses.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
Since I've seen a bunch of saves here either with wrong percents or certain things missing I decided to attach my own. The final save in slot 20 should contain all kamasutra pages (including hard mode) as well as no coins spent so that you can decide which 3 costumes you want (and all 16 coins to unlock everything).

The save is also right before you have to go to the basement so that you don't have to see that annoying "end of version" popup every time you open the inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: jk_bo

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Since I've seen a bunch of saves here either with wrong percents or certain things missing I decided to attach my own. The final save in slot 20 should contain all kamasutra pages (including hard mode) as well as no coins spent so that you can decide which 3 costumes you want.

The save is also right before you have to go to the basement so that you don't have to see that annoying "end of version" popup every time you open the inventory.
There are FOUR outfits, pal: 1 dress for Kat, 1 for Amanda and 2 dresses for Amber. Most of all, you don't need to decide anything: there are ENOUGH coins to buy all of them.

I think people should STOP using other guys' saves and play the game themselves.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
There are FOUR outfits, pal: 1 dress for Kat, 1 for Amanda and 2 dresses for Amber. Most of all, you don't need to decide anything: there are ENOUGH coins to buy all of them.

I think people should STOP using other guys' saves and play the game themselves.
I would totally agreed with you but since I have finished on easy (my bad-somebody have said that you can't collect all pages), and due to lack of time which I currently have I'm forced to use somebody's else save file.
Btw, I think that I have found those 2 missing pages but somehow they wasn't there when I checked later at the end.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would totally agreed with you but since I have finished on easy (my bad-somebody have said that you can't collect all pages), and due to lack of time which I currently have I'm forced to use somebody's else save file.
Btw, I think that I have found those 2 missing pages but somehow they wasn't there when I checked later at the end.
I think you didn't understand the game's "mechanics". Even though you read the message that's telling you reached the end of the update's content, you can still wander around and "play" with the milfs. So, you can collect the coins, the hearts and the kamasutra pages ANY TIME you want.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018

Ah that was my mistake, found the 16th coin so I edited the save above. Now has everything. Thanks.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah that was my mistake, found the 16th coin so I edited the save above. Now has everything. Thanks.
That's why I recommend that NO ONE SHOULD USE somebody else's save.

Guys, DON'T EDIT your saves. Don't cheat. Don't mod.

I had enough of people coming here and whining: "help, there's a bug! I'm stuck!":

90%, it happened because you broke the game by editing your save;

10%, you simply didn't understand what you have to do next.

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
This game is actually really good, one of the best I have seen here IMO, not too convoluted where you need a walkthrough to play it, and the story is interesting and has a good premise, also much better with the Enable Incest, can't wait for more I wish it was complete

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
That's why I recommend that NO ONE SHOULD USE somebody else's save.

Guys, DON'T EDIT your saves. Don't cheat. Don't mod.

I had enough of people coming here and whining: "help, there's a bug! I'm stuck!":

90%, it happened because you broke the game by editing your save;

10%, you simply didn't understand what you have to do next.
I did not edit anything. I played through fresh at least twice on hard but just made a minor mistake as I believed there was only 15 coins.

Most of the questions I've seen are for finding certain pages so I just decided to help that out.

Edit: And I think you misunderstood when I used the word edit in my first post as I meant I just replayed and saved over it again. I did not do any modding.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
I think you didn't understand the game's "mechanics". Even though you read the message that's telling you reached the end of the update's content, you can still wander around and "play" with the milfs. So, you can collect the coins, the hearts and the kamasutra pages ANY TIME you want.
Look, I just decided to try this game few days ago, I wasn't here long time to know all things. Checked few pages back and saw that on easy route you can't get all pages, so I assumed that this was a true, even though I have found those pages which I believe are reverse cowgirl and nuns facejob, but somehow I don't have those pages in the book( saw locations on pics which were posted last days here ). About cheating, well, hell no. I don't edit my games.
And I have followed in game tips, so that shouldn't be a reason for lack of those pages in my save. I would be grateful, if somebody will share his save with me, and that save is legit, not altered.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
Look, I just decided to try this game few days ago, I wasn't here long time to know all things. Checked few pages back and saw that on easy route you can't get all pages, so I assumed that this was a true, even though I have found those pages which I believe are reverse cowgirl and nuns facejob, but somehow I don't have those pages in the book( saw locations on pics which were posted last days here ). About cheating, well, hell no. I don't edit my games.
And I have followed in game tips, so that shouldn't be a reason for lack of those pages in my save. I would be grateful, if somebody will share his save with me, and that save is legit, not altered.
You can try this save folder. I have saves throughout the game and slot 20 is right before the end of the version with all pages and coins.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes