hh86

Oct 3, 2018
There is no need for a walkthrough. us the phone for hints at every now and then.
It says "there may be something hidden in Kathrins room that can be used to unlock the upstairs storage cabin" but I do not find anything there... Any idea? Also in the liberary, how can i get behind the counter?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It says "there may be something hidden in Kathrins room that can be used to unlock the upstairs storage cabin" but I do not find anything there... Any idea? Also in the liberary, how can i get behind the counter?
How to help Mrs Bancroft in Father's room

We explained it a hundred times here, at least. Please, make a little effort and check a few pages back.

hh86

Oct 3, 2018
I checked a few pages back and what do I found? A guy saying, we explained it already, please go back some pages. Great work :D

And what about "there may be something hidden in Kathrins room that can be used to unlock the upstairs storage cabin "

Last edited:

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
The more reason no one should "reuse" your save.

Why in the damn world do people "use" other people's saves? :rolleyes: it's a (short) game: just play it.
In General, thats because people dont like to keep replaying the same game because of errors in the updates. At least what could help is if dev's would make a Continue option from the last update.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
for some reason, i am unable to save my progress. it just makes an error sound whenever i try to save. tried saving in other slots, just doesnt work

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
for some reason, i am unable to save my progress. it just makes an error sound whenever i try to save. tried saving in other slots, just doesnt work
Has anyone else faced something similar ? Able to play normally, just not able to save !
Any ideas solutions?

Reactions: tossler

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I am using the phone but I can´t get past "Kathrine will be happy you helped her". Help!!! :)
Well, I used this hint from this thread wayyyy back and just went to see her. Check it out.

Once you have restored the AC just go to her room in west tower (upstairs-right door) and the BJ scene will begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hh86

Oct 3, 2018
Was there any chance to use the perfume bottel with serum befor giving it to Mrs. Bancroft?
I remeber having it, but it seems that i have used it already?! Is that possible?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Has anyone else faced something similar ? Able to play normally, just not able to save !
Any ideas solutions?
Are you playing on Android or macOS by chance? Then it might be a permissions problem.

If you are playing on Win though I'm fresh outta ideas.

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017
What do we do to find something hidden in Katherine's room to unlock the upstairs storage cabinet? Went back 30 pages still couldn't find the answer.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes