Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
According to Kamasutra page, half of the slots filled up already. Developer is steady on delivering updates so far, also does not work on multiple products concurrently unlike to other devs, that get side tracked and either get slow on updates or completely abandon product.
So I see no concerns here.
I see, that's good to know. Looking forward to more updates.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017

Thanks fortuna f95 but it looks like I also needed the global.rpgsave for that #8 save

which You probably don't have because You've most certainly have played sense then

So I guess I have to start from the beginning ?

Sep 22, 2017
"Standing Anal" page for Amber was at security room after game was finished!
At the same floor, same wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Cum on Tits" page for Katherine will be there, in the hall on south wall east side.
At 2nd floor west wing, just go down the corridor that was blocked by lasers, the "Watch Masturbate" page for Katherine will be there, in a hall on south wall east side.

Hope It helped! Cheers!
I've finished the latest update, turned off the lasers in the security room but the corridors are still locked for me. Could it be related to the difficulty? I've read somewhere that some things can only be unlocked on hard mode and I've been playing on normal.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Not really sure what people are talking about regarding the diffculty making things harder or impossible to unlock everything.
I've played the game on normal and have unlocked everything.
Difficulty only effects the heart container system.

Reactions: Furyan

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've finished the latest update, turned off the lasers in the security room but the corridors are still locked for me. Could it be related to the difficulty? I've read somewhere that some things can only be unlocked on hard mode and I've been playing on normal.
I'd really like to know where you did read this crap and who wrote it.

nrm66

May 16, 2017
Priest's office is next to Katherine's room. WEst staircase go up. The safe is left of the locked door. If you can't access the safe then you probably haven't progressed the story enough.(also maybe you need to search his office and find something else to make you aware of the safe (not 100% sure about this but try it)

Didn't you also get a treasure map from the priest ? Click on the treasure map you'll see three x's, grab shovel (shovel is outside bottom left) dig where the x's are.(outside)

Did you disable the lasers ?
There are 2 red button looking things on the wall in the security room where they locked up buddie.
There's one kamasutra page inside the painting to the left of the creepy priest painting.
One kamasutra page is behind the counter in the library(get it by going to the central area where the fountain is and click on the west wall. There will be a "hole" there where you can grab the page through.
Also Andy will be at the east staircase upper area. You can trade the treasure map for a kamasutra page. Only do this once you've dug up all three spots.

The priest is dead in his chapel. Search his body and yuo'll get the key card.

Turn on your audio and listen when you activate the switches. You should hear a clicking noise.
First go to the West staircase, go up move your character facing the south wall cabinets(1 cabinet 2 spaces wide) as close as you can. Click spacebar, then move 1 tile to the right and click space bar again.(keep facing the cabinet) A clicking noise should be heard when you activate each switch.
Then go to the east staircase, go up there will be 2 two cabinets each 2 tiles wide. Do the same here. A kamasutra page will appear in the room when you've activated all 6 switches.
Thank you, I did not realize you had to hit the space bar. I was just running into them think that is all you had to do. I'm sure it was mentioned in the directions I did not read:)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes