EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5.png

Overview:
Hi everyone, I'm Sonpih, and I'm creating an adult game called Lust for Adventure, this is a 2D RPG game based on the world of Warcraft where you are an adventurer in search of fame, fortune and obviously sex! The inspiration for this game came from other adult games like "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space", games where you have a sense of freedom in a world of monsters and sex. In this game you can create a character with some customisation options, complete quests for NPCs, fight (or fuck) different enemies in turn-based combat, and experience multiple events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Sonpih
Censored: No
Version: 8.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

SsjBlasd thanks for the links!

B.jpg C.jpg D.jpg A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.8 Changelog

3D Implementations

3D Character Creation
Body Hair option
Appearance Tab
Poor Boy Sex Scenes in 3D

NPCs

Nile Blazingrod (Elf Slave) in the Orc Territory sells sex for gold
Elise Starseeker Quest inside Echo Ridge Mine

Encounters

Kobold Gang encounter inside Echo Ridge Mine
Wolf Sex Scene added

Misc.

New Addiction Icon

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Is this game using actual WoW assets? Because that orc preview picture looks almost dead on for orcs I've seen in WoW... If it's an original drawing, it's pretty darn close to matching their orcs... The map preview also looks like a zoomed out version of actual WoW assets... So if this is all original assets that you've crafted yourself, you should look into getting a job with blizzard rather then making stuff like this... lol...

And if it is using any of WoW's assets, you better be careful... Blizzard has been known to get a bit crazy about their stuff... Just look at all the cease and desist orders they sent the last couple years to private wow servers, with threats of law suits... Just be aware...

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Is this game using actual WoW assets? Because that orc preview picture looks almost dead on for orcs I've seen in WoW... If it's an original drawing, it's pretty darn close to matching their orcs... The map preview also looks like a zoomed out version of actual WoW assets... So if this is all original assets that you've crafted yourself, you should look into getting a job with blizzard rather then making stuff like this... lol...

And if it is using any of WoW's assets, you better be careful... Blizzard has been known to get a bit crazy about their stuff... Just look at all the cease and desist orders they sent the last couple years to private wow servers, with threats of law suits... Just be aware...
I was wondering the same thing, the abby and stuff look like it is straight from the Human starting area lol. Also the Orc does looks like the WoW version.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
W
W private servers that's a whole different level , blizzard will not even look in the direction of this unknown game
They did screw over playwatch magazine for the simple fact that they didn't want to be associated with this kind of stuff, like they are the first and only to do so...yeah sure...

Reactions: sadman8547

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it possible to do the second heart quest on those 2 characters? All I seem to be able to achieve is the first set.

Also couldn't select the sexy armor after completing the first quests. Is it just not implimented yet or did I turn it in wrong?

redbull1337

Feb 22, 2018
Is it possible to do the second heart quest on those 2 characters? All I seem to be able to achieve is the first set.

Also couldn't select the sexy armor after completing the first quests. Is it just not implimented yet or did I turn it in wrong?
did u choose sex when u turn it in cause i was able to get it. And idk about the 2nd hearts i can't figure it out either

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I did choose sex, but it still gave me the armor with the health bonus instead of the lust bonus and the chastity belt instead of the sexy underwear.

Reactions: darkdhruv123
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes