Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
I did choose sex, but it still gave me the armor with the health bonus instead of the lust bonus and the chastity belt instead of the sexy underwear.
You need five dick candles (that's what it looks like) to receive the second set. You get candles for submitting to enemies, one at the time. I recommend gathering all the needed quest items, then just go to orcs camp and fuck a dozen.

Reactions: lolopo

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
This game was quite a surprise.
The added art ontop of the textbased scenese is a nice touch.
The art style is also done rather well and true to the real game.
It may could use a little explanation for the submissive/slut or whatever the feature is called for the secondary rewards.
But all in all it is pretty intuitive and good to play.

Also for the people who don't want to see gay content.
The scenes are text based and the text covers the art until you click on an eye symbol on top.
So if you by accident get defeated you can just click "Leave" without having to read or see any of it.
I think this works well enough and gives you the option to avoid this stuff since it also seems it doesn't have any effect on the gameplay.

Reactions: Adamex

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"Many compagnies like SEGA doesn't care because that one of the rare way for their character to stay alive.
Nintendo characters are still extremely popular and Nintendo is still making games with them."

that is pure bullshit! do have even the slightest idea of how much of video game history would be purged from existence by the big companies were it not for the efforts of collectors and those of us who collect and emulate old titles?

let me put it this way:

take a good look at those 3 lists i made.

for the genesis mini console, sega tried to DMCA and eradicate all of the US versions of the games listed.

for the NES mini console, nintendo tried to DMCA and eradicate every single ROM (regardless of region version) of the games listed.

for the SNES mini console, nintendo went a step further and DMCA'd the entire FRANCHISE of each game on the mini consoles. (for the mega man franchise alone, that's over 50 games that could've been lost)

why did they do this? to leave people with no choice but to pay them to emulate a tiny miniscule fraction of the games they tried to erase.

it is fans and collectors that keep these old games and consoles/handhelds from being wiped from existence by the big companies. those companies that once produced these games don't care in the slightest unless the games make them more money in some way.

actually, there's currently a number of video game preservation organizations and museums in a legal battle with the ESA to try and revive and preserve currently dead online games like MMOs. take a wild guess why the ESA and the big game companies don't want this to happen.....

because reviving these old games means potential competition for the newer games. which, with loot boxes and microtransactions currently plaguing the industry, would be a major threat to the newer crappier titles.

"you can be a fan without stealing intellectual property"

as for any anti-piracy comments... take them and shove 'em. cuz if it weren't for emulation supporting pirates out there, we'd probably be short about 20-40k+ video games right now (if you count the insanely large collection of MAME arcade ROMs out there).

edit: actually (and i likely need to go and update my copy of it again since i rarely bother to do so), as of version...MAMEUI64 0.188.A Aug 3 2017... there were (likely many more now) 34, 497 titles listed in MAME.

granted, the majority of those are simply different versions and revisions and whatnot of the "parent" ROMs but that's still a vast amount of games and that's just arcade games alone.
Did i speak of the emulation of old games ? no.

You didn't mention emulation of old games previously. You mentionned fan making remake of existing games (A2MR and Mario 64) who are alive IP from Nintendo. That's no okay in my book.

I know hundreds of indies devs, that are making games who are celebrating famous IP without stealing anything.
The devs of this kind of project should spend their time on original project.

Emulation of games that aren't published anymore isn't the same at all.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Can I ask for income of this game and how to make money with this. I plan to make one
You should make games because you enjoy it, not to make money. There's significantly better ways to make money out there than games. As for how; putting out a good product, updating reliably, and advertising. Building a good rapport with your fans - via communication and updates - will keep most of those you attract hanging around.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm skeptical about this. Ignoring the potentially unskippable gay stuff, I'm pretty sure these are straight up WoW assets. But I've seen other games that look like they use WoW assets too and they're still going. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Solid start, but the lack of choices and unavoidable rape are no-go for me, this could turn into something special one day if the dev can keep up and not be targeted by Blizzard.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I didn't really see a point with this "game"
If I wanted to read sex novels I'd search for them on the interwebs,

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
hmm. the best part of the game was the 2d art so for the update you add 3d sex scenes? and add more grindy crap?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Stupid Question how do you save the progress you make? I took on the spider and I believe my character died or was poisoned but that ended the game. I got the main menu and tried to continue only to find out I think the game didn't save it before that. I am not seeing any options with the UI, to save......

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Stupid Question how do you save the progress you make? I took on the spider and I believe my character died or was poisoned but that ended the game. I got the main menu and tried to continue only to find out I think the game didn't save it before that. I am not seeing any options with the UI, to save......
According to the changelog, losing to the spider deletes your character.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes