BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
just wished he'd at least put in a little more effort into favoring the straight players as well
You can always rally all the straights to his patreon to SUPPORT him, if 99% of the funds come from players that want m/m and you still come here and cry about there not being straight stuff, how about making it 50% when it comes to the patreon money he gets?

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
here is the link for version 7.1, go wild.
Too many people downloading from the official link can raise flags and lead to the dev making updates harder to pirate in the future. So I'll usually wait for it to be reuploaded on the mirror sites. Also we got that version like a month ago, the next update isn't out yet.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Too many people downloading from the official link can raise flags and lead to the dev making updates harder to pirate in the future. I'll wait for it to be reuploaded on the mirror sites, but thanks for letting us know it's on kemono!
I think maybe you don't know that the creator of the game is around here .............:KEK::KEK:

Reactions: onionlover

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I think maybe you don't know that the creator of the game is around here .............:KEK::KEK:
I know he is, but a lot of patreon artists and creators have started DMing their dropbox, google downloads, or MEGA links directly to their patrons rather than posting them openly, because the sites will take the content down if it gets too much traffic, and they have to make sure their own paying customers can get them. It's not just about being anti-piracy, but also a practical thing. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.

Beland

Jan 9, 2020
Sonpih, this game is very cool. But unfortunately, due to technical reasons, I cannot support you on Patreon in my country. Do you have the opportunity to place the game in the Steam store?

Reactions: shinod

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
It cracks me up that some people are so entitled that they complain that there's no link to the most recent version even though that version will be posted in a month's time, for free, for those who can't/don't want to pay.

Go to the patreon page and you can get 7.1 without paying a penny. If you want 7.2, either give the man three dollars or wait until next month. The only people I feel bad for are those who literally cannot pay Patreon for whatever reason.

Reactions: Karsu

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I know he is, but a lot of patreon artists and creators have started DMing their dropbox, google downloads, or MEGA links directly to their patrons rather than posting them openly, because the sites will take the content down if it gets too much traffic, and they have to make sure their own paying customers can get them. It's not just about being anti-piracy, but also a practical thing. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.
From what I saw, every threads are mirroring, and most people who share are also using mirror links.
If you hv a problem with KP or bot-auto-rip ... it really doesn't matter if it's just one less "share".
And it's not a bad thing if the dev wanna take extra precaution, it's too good to last with the auto-rip-bots.

It cracks me up that some people are so entitled that they complain that there's no link to the most recent version even though that version will be posted in a month's time, for free, for those who can't/don't want to pay.

Go to the patreon page and you can get 7.1 without paying a penny. If you want 7.2, either give the man three dollars or wait until next month. The only people I feel bad for are those who literally cannot pay Patreon for whatever reason.
Hi Mr. Hypocrite, if you really don't like piracy (which your actions doesn't imply), just don't use pirate site, or bitching about piracy on a pirate site. :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes