Grakedrik

Feb 3, 2021
Speaking of Lee! I lost my old save and start a new one. And I have a problem. I unlock scene where he sucking me, but then my progress stopped and new events do not appears. Can someone guide me please?

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Speaking of Lee! I lost my old save and start a new one. And I have a problem. I unlock scene where he sucking me, but then my progress stopped and new events do not appears. Can someone guide me please?
Continued! After a week of active sex, there will be progress

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Okay guys, i really want to complete my collection but, I miss one item, is a armor who look like a baksteball or tracksuit outfit in the second lines of the armor categorie.

And i really don't know how to get 3 scene with Lee, they are the dinner scene, the deepthroat scene and the golden scene.

Thank in advance for the help

Last edited:

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Okay guys, i really want to complete my collection but, I miss one item, is a armor who look like a baksteball or tracksuit outfit in the second lines of the armor categorie.

And i really don't know how to get 3 scene with Lee, they are the dinner scene, the deepthroat scene and the golden scene.

Thank in advance for the help
1 Find all the enemies and farm the experience from them, then the armor will fall.

2 For dinner, you need fruit from the farm to the bush.
3 Sunday, click on the golden picture and after leaving the house, click "rest" and enter the Lee house

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
alchemical receipt

Red R - 44 154 4433
Blue P - 11 122 1115
Green P - 22 243 5333

Last edited:

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
1 Find all the enemies and farm the experience from them, then the armor will fall.

2 For dinner, you need fruit from the farm to the bush.
3 Sunday, click on the golden picture and after leaving the house, click "rest" and enter the Lee house
Thank you for you answer, the dinner scene is get, but i'm missing the bench press scene (the deepthroat) to get the golden.

For the monster, I know but i don't know who monster give the missing armor of my collection (is the one after the wastefall quest, the ranch outfit).

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes