DeusUmbra

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know how to clear the Mansion? I've figured out the graveyard, sewer, and lab but cannot figure out the guest room.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Anyone know how to clear the Mansion? I've figured out the graveyard, sewer, and lab but cannot figure out the guest room.
You have to see the statue, click his cock, go to the mirror, take the stake, open the coffin and kill the vampire

Johnhello

Nov 23, 2020
Don't know if this has already been posted, but is it normal that I'm not able to remove my character's shirt during the Lee sex scenes? I'm able to do it normally for everything else but him.

Mcadeziuss

Jul 2, 2020
the remove shirt option was made after the Lee update so they don't work for him. But speaking of Lee I really wish there were more characters as fleshed out as him, actually getting to know a character was good and there were so many scenes I liked it, developing the relationship was hot and then going back to those moments still feel fresh as opposed to having one sex scene with several random characters dotted around the globe.

Reactions: Gaesesagai

Johnhello

Nov 23, 2020
the remove shirt option was made after the Lee update so they don't work for him. But speaking of Lee I really wish there were more characters as fleshed out as him, actually getting to know a character was good and there were so many scenes I liked it, developing the relationship was hot and then going back to those moments still feel fresh as opposed to having one sex scene with several random characters dotted around the globe.
So the MC just keeps his shirt on during the Lee scenes no matter what? Such a shame

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Quickstart Guide for folks starting a new save and want to get combat-related endgame as quickly as possible without cheats:

-Start as Gladiator (You need Carving Poison for this to work)
-Accept Quest from Kroland and do Kroland's Minigame in Felguard (Go from Start of Map to Goldshire -> Duskwood -> Deadwind Pass -> Karazhan -> Theater of Pride)
-You need 200 Score to win minigame (Quickly click spots until erection at 100 Score then spam the penis clicks, found this easier with touchscreen)
-Kroland will give you Underwear make sure its the non-lust one with armor or you will die in next step
-Equip Underwear
-Backtrack to Duskwood and go to Twilight Grove
-Accept Quest from Vaderius
-Go to Emerald Dream and go to Nightmare
-Use Carving Poison on the Satyr and Tease until he defeated (You should survive by a tiny sliver)
-Complete Vaderius' Quest and get armor
-This armor should be enough for you to survive Gorillas and Trolls in Stranglethorn with a little rng(Endgame area) don't forget to use Carving Poison (you might need to use it multiple times, don't use it until the 3 turns have pass)
-Level up on Gorillas and Trolls until you are not getting your butt kicked
-Now you can backtrack and unlock other armor and underwear easily

Hope that helps yall (Subscribe to Sonpih Patreon, last step important step)

Edit: I'm not good at the Volleyball minigame but the Beach Club in Strangethorn also works for strong starting underwear (you will get more Lust damage)

Reactions: Ssato243

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Whenever I enter any place in the game I get a black loading screen for a good 5 - 7 seconds before it fully loads. Is that only me or that's how the game works for everyone?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes